imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

imgv college plays for Tuesday (YTD:103-113 -24.98 Units)

YTD:103-113 -24.98 Units

Shitty record yes.. Just going to grind it out and see if I could put together some good days..

1.5* Providence (waiting to get -3)
    Tons of reasons to like Prov in here..

WV on road: 3-4 72 off 68 def (FG:45% off 49.7% def)

Prov @ Home 11-2 81 off 67 def (FG:52% off 41.8% def)

Providence is bigger than WV.

WV avgs 26.5 REBS on road
    PROV avgs 38.5 REBS @ Home

Providence is the type of team that can beat WVU..

WVU is only 8-6 vs teams with winning record..

WVU is not a legitimate #18 they only defeated UCLA cause Collison didn't play.

1.5* SAN DIEGO STATE PK
    Aztechs are a very solid team who is just as good as Air Force but many don't know that yet. IMO they tower over this team and home court is overrated here..

New Mexico has been beaten by 9 or more three times this season @ Home

New Mexico is 6-10 vs teams with winning records
    NM is 4-8 vs conf
    NM is 11-12 in lined games (UNDER.500 TEAM)

SDST can't afford to lose this game LOVE EM!!

0.75* UNLV -1.5 (1st Half)
    0.75* UNLV -2.5 (GAME)

AF is overrated and not very good on the road. AF 6-3 on road

UNLV out rebounded AF 39-20 in there last meeting which AF won by 6 @ Home. Don't think it will be easy for AF to defeat UNLV twice in the same season..

1* CREIGHTON -2
    Hate betting this conference but Creighton has been pretty damn solid on the road this season..

Last 4 road games Creighton defeated: Bradley,Drake,Missouri ST and lost a nail biter to the best team in the conference So.Ill..

Ill St is garbage

5-12 vs conf
    11-12 in lined games
    7-13 vs teams w/winning records..

Creighton looks too damn good in here which scares me..

I'm also going to be betting a parlay between Kentucky ML to USC ML on Thursday for one unit just to let you know..

Good luck everyone and hope you have a great Tuesday betting wise and non-betting wise..

imgv94

ADDING:

2.5* SD STATE PK
    1* SD STATE -1 -105

Biggest wager on the season...

5 Units on SDST Total...

GL

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

I really like your Providence and UNLV plays imgv. I played each one for a couple units myself. Good luck on those and the rest of your card tonight.

imgv94

Providence is now -3..

Well thanks Illuison..

I really like this SDST pick today for many reasons.

New Mexico's J.R Giddens http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/player...playerId=15187

is not playing in this game.. His 16pts and 6 REBs will be missed..

Only one other player avgs more than 10pts on this NM team. If Giddens weren't on the team this season they would likely won 6 or 7 games this season. Even with Giddens they are well under .500 against good teams and under .500 in lined games..

SDST is desperate for this win their season is on the line. This team is every bit as good as AF or UNLV IMO and many people I respect opinions as well.

If SDST plays to 85% of their ability they win this game easy. They lost to Wyoming last time cause Wyoming was just making everything that day they shot 50% before that SDST was on a 5 gm winning streak beating AF by 21,UNLV by 15,Colo St by 15 on road..

SDST is a good road team the 6 teams that have defeated them have a combined 77-4 rec @ home..

While on the road SDST
    Lost to but actually outplayed AF only losing by 5
    Lost to UNLV by 7
    Lost to Wash St by 10

SDST is very capable on road..

Aztecs Brandon Heath is one of the most consistent players in the conference he never has less than 14 pts a game and is never in foul trouble and if he heats up at the 3pt line we should defintely win.

Abukar is consistent as well never scoring less than 12.. This team is solid and was the projected conference winner before the season..

If SDST loses I won't feel so bad cause I feel like this was the right play and it just didn't happen. This is basketball Lobos could get hot and beat us, someone might step up big for them etc..

But I'm pretty confident that SDST wins this game more than 65% of the time.
    Damn this is one of the longest writeups I've ever written don't know what came over me right now.. LOL

imgv94

ADDING:

1* SDST -1 (2nd half)

If SDST plays their game I can't see them losing!!