imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

imgv play for monday (YTD: 102-112 -26.43 units)

YTD:102-112 -26.43 Units

Might have to give it up soon..

2* MARQUETTE -2.5
    Marquette isn't going to lose two in a row @ Home are they? I'm not a big fan of Nova..
    Last edited by imgv94; 02-18-07 at 06:02 PM. Reason: ****

trustbutverify
    trustbutverify's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why give up?

imgv94

Do this for a living and will not be able to afford it..

trustbutverify
    trustbutverify's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can't let a 40 unit drawdown knock you out of the box. Maybe a little bs job to cover expenses- and allow you to grow the BR without the pressure.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Marquette can go to hell for all I care, but good luck.

imgv94

ADDING:

0.5* Kansas St +6

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

hang in there bud. I think though it is going to be tough to get it all back at this stage in the game. It's a large mountain to climb and there is not much time left especially with lines getting sharper and sharper.

I know this is shitty advice, but if I were in your position I'd go ahead and just make one big bet to try to get it all back. I know horrible advice so i aplogize but I'd be surprised if it hasn't crossed your mind yet. I know it crosses my mind during my prolonged losing streaks. I would say it crosses everyone's mind at least once when they are in a funk. You win, you're back to zero. You lose, you call it a season and conclude that it just wasn't meant to be this year in NCAAB and start focusing on baseball.

Either way, good luck and am hoping you can get it all back by season's end!

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

I know you said it, and your right, its terrible advice BB. Chasing leads you nowhere more often then not.

He can get on a winning streak just like he did with his losing streak. So I say just keep grinding it out. Try to cut your losses each day. Play the plays you like, and stick with the units you have been.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

I would just bet everything on MSU + whatever.......yeah, chasing losses can create more problems rather than fix them.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

First off IMG... I'm not fading you here. I happen to really like Nova in this game myself.

imgv94

I need to have some money around for the Conference Championships..

Would love to chase and historically I've done well when I bet more than half my bankroll on one game but I'd really have to find that game..

Also basketball is a lot more riskier than football IMO, one team can get crazy luck with 3pt shots and shiit..

Thanks for the advice..

jhippe77
    jhippe77's Avatar Become A Pro!

I know I'm new here, but I have been doing pretty well recently, not necessarily with my game picks, but I have been watching some of the games via Fox sports net and the regional channels and unloading on some 2nd half totals normally over the number... I usually wait to see a low 1st half and check the stats and if one team has a lot of turnovers or shot poorly based on their yearly stats then I'll dump on the over... It has been working recently.... did it on the allstar games/ rookie and normal... and also the USC Arizona St. game last night... Up over 3 grand the last two weeks, mainly from playing big on 2nd half totals. You may want to take a look at this type of play.... if you have the time.

GL whatever you do.
    Last edited by jhippe77; 02-19-07 at 09:33 AM. Reason: Typo

Art Vandeleigh
    Art Vandeleigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

If I were you I'd start parlaying more, like 3 teamers, none of this teaser business either, get your 6-1. I mean if you're going to play 3 games one night the only way you can do better playing the 3 games straight is if you go 2 out of 3 wins that day, but you are not in that mode right now, you are more likely to be in an all or nothing swing at the moment.
    And no round robins either, 3 wins or bust.

Or parlay 2 games one day then press your winnings on 2 more games the next day. If you're really doing this for a living and at 55% or whatever, then you are definitely due for those days when you see things clear as a bell and you will start nailing games in bunches.

imgv94

Quote Originally Posted by jhippe77 View Post
    I know I'm new here, but I have been doing pretty well recently, not necessarily with my game picks, but I have been watching some of the games via Fox sports net and the regional channels and unloading on some 2nd half totals normally over the number... I usually wait to see a low 1st half and check the stats and if one team has a lot of turnovers or shot poorly based on their yearly stats then I'll dump on the over... It has been working recently.... did it on the allstar games/ rookie and normal... and also the USC Arizona St. game last night... Up over 3 grand the last two weeks, mainly from playing big on 2nd half totals. You may want to take a look at this type of play.... if you have the time.

GL whatever you do.

Actually I've done pretty well with 2nd halves as well this season. I don't post many of those here but on another forum.

You are right 2nd half betting has tons of value cause the books don't have days in advance to make the spread..

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

One down, one to go.

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14485

Good stuff on the Marquette call, imgv. Way to go!