SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dave Cokin: Fordham +3 vs UMass

Fordham +3 vs UMass

Game Time: 2/15/2007 9:00:00 PM
    By: Dave Cokin
    http://www.phoenixsports.com

The Fordham Rams, playing at home in Rose Hill Gym, will pull off a mild upset this evening when they host the UMass Minutemen.

Fordham gets a rare opportunity to host a nationally televised contest as they play host to Massachusetts.

UMass is the better team, and is rightfully favored, but I like the situation for the Rams. They'll be fired up for this game, and they've been a solid home team all season. There's a decent technical supporter as Fordham is a nifty 22-10 against the spread at home in close lined games where the number is three or less either way. My call here is for Fordham to pull the mild upset.

Play: Fordham +3

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Even though Umass played like crap in there last game, I'm still going to take them minus the small number against the Fordham Rams in this game Mr.Cokin.

Halo
    Halo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    Even though Umass played like crap in there last game, I'm still going to take them minus the small number against the Fordham Rams in this game Mr.Cokin.
    I don't think U Mass will have any problem covering (-2.5) if you can still get that line.

If you are going to bet Umass I don't think you will have any problem finding a +3.5 when it gets closer to gametime.

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14485

Thanks for the info Mr. Cokin.