Flamers
    Flamers's Avatar Become A Pro!

FLAMERS ''eating more moose picks''

After a big win last night, i'm going to show you all the big pick.

It's a pick that comes from all picks.

I'm going to look at the line first and I thought it wasn't good, but I offered $20,000 at Tennessee -1.5 for +100. So I passed and I saw the max was not at $20,000 anymore but $50,000.

Kentucky groupies have walled a plus $250,000 overline, and now I can max it at $90,000. We all knew the record was $125,000 which was the hockey game last year.

So I took a extra cash credit to payoff 2 debts, and took another $50,000 for this game.

Lofton is ready to take the Vols to the top now, and this game is everything for the VOLS. Kentucky is not good, and I see the Vols winning this game anywhere from 8 to 15 points.

I have Tennessee at -1.5 +105 fulltime $70,000 bet pays full.

I also took Tennessee 1st half at $15,000 at -1.5 -110

If you guys wan't to take Tennessee the max is now at $15,000 and I can't see the line changing. unless people walk up and bet big on Kentucky before the game, this line won't move.

Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

um you bet college of charleston +2.5 and they lost by double digits???? can you explain how losing 12K is a big win please?

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Flamers apparently bets *after* the game is over. It's pure genius and 99.9% foolproof (the .1% of people that could screw it up consists of Flamers and... well, Flamers.)

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Hulu
    Hulu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I think this guy actually bets the opposite side of the games he picks. Perhaps he posts these in an effort to get the line to move in his favour. That's the only way to explain his 'Big Win' last night.

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Flamers , I'm sorry, but you are complete garbage man... I lost respect for you last night with you editing your post and trying to say that you were on Davidson, when you clearly stated that you had C of C +2.5... You may very well have been on Davidson, but why would you try to cover it up like you did?

babaoriley

Quote Originally Posted by Hulu View Post
    I think this guy actually bets the opposite side of the games he picks. Perhaps he posts these in an effort to get the line to move in his favour. That's the only way to explain his 'Big Win' last night.
    Well, not the ONLY way. Another way to explain it would be to say that Flamers is quite delusional. Yet, another way would be to say that Flamers puts large sums of money (say, 10k) on BOTH sides of the game, eats the vig, and is always able to say "I won $10,000 last night" despite losing a net of $400-$500 on the juice alone. Hey, maybe that's a good way to pick up chicks! If you have a large enough bankroll, play both sides for large sums, then cash your winner in front of a group of Vegas beauties. Do that a few times a day, and you're bound to get laid (and possibly robbed).

durito
    escarabajo negro

It doesn't matter who wins the game, Flammers always wins thousands of dollars. I doubt he even know how to place a bet.

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

Quote Originally Posted by babaoriley View Post
    Flamers apparently bets *after* the game is over. It's pure genius and 99.9% foolproof (the .1% of people that could screw it up consists of Flamers and... well, Flamers.)
    Funny stuff, baba

babaoriley

thank you, thank you. Be sure to not miss the 10PM show as well. I'll be here all week.

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by babaoriley View Post
    thank you, thank you. Be sure to not miss the 10PM show as well. I'll be here all week.
    And remember to tip your waitress generously!

Doc JS

durito
    escarabajo negro

Tennesse -1.5 +105 is an interesting #. Too bad that line isn't and was never offered anywhere.

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

maybe you choose to be like so called sports handicappers who try to squeeze a couple hundred from people for picks for a week or in some cases a couple thousand once you sucker them in you give a few one side and a few the other so you always win someplace hence posted the opposite team on another forum forgot what went where and here we are but why bother to waste your time also no one cares about the dollar amounts you flash around on screen. It is from experience of dealing with people overtime those who speak of multi dollar amounts never seen them have them or ever will. In any case if you are not a toilet mouth and did wager 90 dimes on a game I hope you win. It is a sickening feeling to lose loot at that level no mater your worth.

GUNZ-05
    GUNZ-05's Avatar Become A Pro!

FLAMERS...haha..this guy flamers been a joke..ever since like week 6 in the nfl...this guy flamers will come out of nowhere with some sort of bullshit..like he won 80,000 and now hes putting in all on one game or something...flamers no one respects u anymore douche-bag..go play in traffic or go see how many mufflers you can count....

Flamers
    Flamers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sorry guys about that! If you don't know how it is, then don't mind me. I'm not here for you guys anyway, but for the people who know me, and wait for my picks.

But I told them in private not to bother voicing there views on your rude behavior. I don't care to think about what you guys think.

If you wan't to go head to head, then let's do it, and I will burn you.

So let's wait untill this big game is over, and then wait to see what you losers have to say!!!! hahaha

It's ok though, I know how it is.