Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tuesday NCAA Lock!

Alright guys I rarely call any games a lock, especially in college basketball cause its a crazy game, but Ive got the a game for Tuesday that I feel better about than any other game this season.

Northern Illinois University -4 Vs. Ball state. Northern Illinois has had a very dissapointing season when compared to their expectations for this season, however that is in large part to some injuries to key players. Those players are back now and NIU will be a team you may want to consider betting heavily from here on out. On Saturday they beat a Ohio team that is very hard to beat on the road. Ball state is a bad team, and you can expect Northern Illinois to win this one by double digits at the Convocation Center. Ill be unloading on this game, and I advise you do the same.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not a game I will be playing at all dbldown, but I do wish you luck.

Dbldown11

some other plays for tuesday that I will be playing:

Hofstar +8
    Tennessee -3
    Va Tech +15
    Fl St -2
    Southern Illinois +4.5
    San Diego St -2.5
    Eastern KY -4
    Niagara PK

Chicag -4.5
    Houston -7.5
    Lakers -6

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Something just doesn't look right about that Lakers game to me.

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dan, the Lakers are severely limited with Odom's knee still bothering him. He's extremely rusty and the Lakers are a one-trick pony with Bryant right now. That said, West (at home) vs East (The Knicks of all teams) with the Lakers only laying 6... It does sound tempting, as you can reason that Odom will come back to form (they need his underrated overall game, not just his scoring) and Kobe will throw down 35-40 at home against the Knicks, to snap a 3 game losing streak. Then again, that line sure seems like it should be Lakers -8.5 or higher.
    That may not have been what you were referring to, but it strikes me.

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

I don't really follow much college and when I bet it I am very selective
    but both of these teams look like shit neither has a home win record both have terrible records overall and from the history between the 2 they seem to flip flop back and forth in close wins with the exception of 2 wins by no ill of 13 and 18
    I did notice all but one game went over the total of 129.5 and would think over was the best choice to play
    In any case hope you win and check that total

Dbldown11

the line is down to NIU -3 now, Im dumping another 10 units on this

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

bad move