SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Alex Smart: Play Pitt -8½ vs Louisville

Play Pitt -8½ vs Louisville

Game Time: 2/12/2007 7:00:00 PM

By: Alex Smart
    http://www.who2beton.com
    Article Actions

Expected to be without their big man in the middle, David Padgett, fade Louisville this evening on the road at Pittsburgh.

The Pittsburgh Panthers prepare to host Rick Pitino's Louisville Cardinals this Monday night in a Big East confrontation that in my humble opinion is a mismatch, especially since the Cardinals are expected to be without their top inside presence, David Padgett.

With that said, look for the Panthers' big man and main interior threat Aaron Gray to look even more dominant than usual against what I believe to be a soft Louisville squad. Bottom line: I expect Pittsburgh to outmuscle their opponents in the paint and under the glass on their way to a convincing win.

Final Notes & Trends: The Cardinals have failed to coverfive5 of their last seven as underdogs. The Panthers are 8-3 against the spread in their last 11 as favorites.

Projected Score: Pittsburgh-70 Louisville-56

Play: Pittsburgh -8½

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

David Padgett always seems like he's hurt though. Needless to say I won't be basing a play of that fact Mr.Smart. The only way I would even consider playing this game is the over 126 myself.