imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

imgv College Hoops for Thursday YTD:86-90 -15.03 Units

YTD:86-90 -15.03 Units

Got the big win on Wednesday.. Might of ruined my whole season if that one lost but it didn't and hopefully neither do these..

All my games start @ 7pm Pacific Time..

Nevada is just a much better team than Fresno St. I know this play is square but have to go with the Pack after their scare vs Hawaii last week who actually might me a decent team.. Feel Nevada will be focused and they definitely have more to play for then Fresno..

Nevada will pull away in the last 5 mins and prove to be too tough for an inconsistent and mediocre Fresno..

-4.5 (1st Half)
    Cal is just simply a bad team. Cal has lost 3 straight @ Home and now are asked to go against a Washington Huskie team who should be pumped to play a good one considering the beating they took against Arizona..

Cal avg 33 @ half on road
    Washington avg 44 @ half at Home..

Cal has given up and will fold in this hostile enviroment.. Wash is 12-1 @ home

1* STANFORD/WASH ST OVER 122
    Wash St has scored more than 70pts @ home in their last 5 games
    Stanford is avg 71pts a game and have scored more than 70pts in 8 out of their last 10 games..

Last time these two played they combined for 139..

Don't understand this line at all? Feel like it's a typo..

Well there it is. 3 games all West Coast ones..

Good luck everyone!! Feedback is always appreciated!
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-31-15 at 04:59 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

WHOOPS! I was large on that Stanford/Wazzu total as I thought it was WAY LOW! These two teams must have thought they were playing high school ball with no shot clock... Either that or their shooting %'s were AWFUL! I was in total shock when I saw the final score of this game! f\*\*k!

Also, was on Washington 1st half bro... Can't believe they didnt' get it done for us... They had it up to 5 with like 2 minutes to go, but folded... DOUBLE f\*\*k!