Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why should we not unload on Texas +7.5 tonight?

I know that Texas A&M has a team unlike any other they have had in the past... However, with Durant on the floor I believe that Texas is dangerous against anyone! I think Texas can win this game outright tonight! Also, I see a letdown for the Aggies after their huge win @ Kansas on Saturday! Anyone else really liking this play tonight?

Last edited by Peyton2MarvinN06; 02-05-07 at 12:33 PM.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah, I think Texas A&M is the most complete team in the country, but I think they win by only 3-4 here. Good luck!

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Not betting on the game, but it better be in HD. Or I will go off on ESPN again.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm going with the over on this one myself. The line definitely trends more toward taking Texas.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kevin Durant has the lowest basketball IQ of any player I've seen in a long time. He's freakishly talented, but he doesn't understand the game at all.
    Texas may cover, but it will be solely because of the foul trouble and Law's injury. This isn't a team I can bet on the rest of the year.

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2119

The first 2.5 hour college basketball game this year. I wish the refs would shallow that damn whistle. Geez

doc
    doc's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Razz
    Kevin Durant has the lowest basketball IQ of any player I've seen in a long time. He's freakishly talented, but he doesn't understand the game at all.
    Texas may cover, but it will be solely because of the foul trouble and Law's injury. This isn't a team I can bet on the rest of the year.
    I had no clue they were this poor.

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

I couldn't have been more wrong about this game. Kept thinking close score, down to last possession, and something in the 60s, like 65-62. Glad it turned out like it did, but just goes to show why I should not bet on a game that includes a team for which I'm a plain old ordinary fan