SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mike Rose: Gators -16 vs Vols

Gators -16 vs Vols

Game Time: 2/3/2007 3:00:00 PM
    By: Mike Rose
    http://www.who2beton.com

It's payback time in Gainesville today when the Florida Gators put a beating on the Tennessee Volunteers.

Gainesville is not going to be a fun place to be if you are a Vols fan this afternoon.

For some reason, head coach Bruce Pearl's club just had the 2006 Champs number a season ago. They beat the Gators in Knoxville in one of the more entertaining regular season games a year ago, and followed it up with another 4-point win at Florida a month later. Blood is in the water here people, and the champs are going to take out some pent-up frustration from a year ago on the Vols today.

To make matters worse, Tennessee gunslinger Chris Lofton is still sidelined with an ankle injury, and I just don't see the young Volunteers putting up much of a fight in this one. The chalk is huge here for a reason people. This has woodshed beating written all over it. Lay the 16 with confidence as the Gators roll by 25+!

Play: Florida -16

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

This game is too tough to call due to the absence of Lofton. Tennessee is in a tailspin without him in the lineup. The only way I would even consider playing this game is the under.

dave11486
    dave11486's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 777

This spread sucks. I would never touch it. If I would I would lay the points because it seems so so high.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Hit right on your line. 94-78 Gators. Pushing is better then losing I guess.