Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

Saturday college hoops action

I won't be watching any football on Sunday, but I do plan to park my wide load in front of the idiot box Saturday and take in as much college basketball that I can. Naturally interested in the A&M-Kansas game Saturday evening. Anyone have an idea where the chalk on KU might land?

Couple more games I'm interested in are SMU at Memphis and Hawaii at Nevada, mainly because I have yet to see either Memphis or Nevada in action yet this season.

And I'm also leaning very strong to the notion that Michigan State is going to give Ohio State a solid ballgame. Anyone else have early ideas about that one?

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14485

I'm trying to figure out what the pointspread might be for Western Kentucky visiting North Texas. Any thoughts on that matchup Willie Bee?

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

Other than Western Kentucky has owned North Texas in recent years to the tune of a 4-0 record since 2002, I know very little. No. Texas has played them tougher at home, and has a better team than they've had in the past, but they still play at a mediocre level in conference play.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm guessing Kansas -6, and I wouldn't really want either side. Michigan State will probably open pk and close -2, and I think they will beat Ohio State pretty good.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Update:

Kansas opens -6 (and I still don't want either side)
    Michigan State actually opens a 1.5 point dog, though I doubt they close the dog.
    North Texas is -1 against Western Kentucky, and I actually think they will win, though I am not playing it.

Hemlock21
    Hemlock21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 606

Quote Originally Posted by Checkerboard
    I'm trying to figure out what the pointspread might be for Western Kentucky visiting North Texas. Any thoughts on that matchup Willie Bee?
    Hey, Checkerboard I wouldn't touch this game it's to close to call. I was wishing the line was atleast 6. I did see some nice spreads this Saturday.

Checkerboard

Quote Originally Posted by Hemlock21
    Hey, Checkerboard I wouldn't touch this game it's to close to call. I was wishing the line was atleast 6. I did see some nice spreads this Saturday.
    I was curious to see what it would be now that Courtney Lee's been back for some games. Looks like it opened Hilltoppers +1.

Checkerboard

Okay, now I just saw that you posted it Razz. North Texas -1.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Your not going to watch any of the Super Bowl Willie? Why not?

Im with you on Saturday. Going to try and catch a lot of college hoops tomorrow.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Get ready to watch a blowout on that SMU/Memphis game Willie. Then again, That Memphis team is either hit or miss for me this year. I see the current spread on this game is 19, and will probably go up after that convincing win they had against Central FL. on Wednesday night.