Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why should I not unload on Canisius -3 on Monday?

I guess you could pose the argument that Iona is due for a win and that Iona took them to OT @ Canisius... However, since that game Canisius beat Marist and Manhattan(both are 7-3 in the conference). I mean c'mon Iona is 0 for the season and Canisius is 10-10(5-5 MAAC conference)<-------POWERHOUSE CONFERENCE! I'm thinkin that they'll get their automatic bid plus an at-large this year!

Seriously though, I believe the only reason this line is this low is because Iona took them to OT a week and a half ago... I think the GOLDEN GRIFFINS win this game by double digits... They have won 4 in a row, 2 quality wins in this conference and I don't believe they will overlook this game with the way Iona played them last time...

Last edited by Peyton2MarvinN06; 01-28-07 at 10:38 PM.

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14485

When I play 'too good to be true' games I generally lose them.

When I don't play them, they generally come in and I kick myself for not having played them.

When I play them and they win, I kick myself for not having put more down.

Noting Fairfield went in on the 14th and their record is fairly similar to Canisius. That game tied in regulation and the Gaels lost it in overtime. Plus the Iona performance in Canisius that you've already mentioned.

I don't know. It's one of those lines described above. I'm going to sleep on it.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I actually feel sorry Jeff Rulen this year. I know he has a lot of freshman playing this year for Gales, but thats no excuse to have a 0-19 records in the MACC.

I couldn't bet on Iona right now at all. This team just is that bad this year, with no sense of direction at all it appears. However, I will be passing on this game myself guys.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Looks too good to be true.

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

I know it looks to good to be true as well, but I'm playing it and taking my chances against a team that is 0 for the season... I think Canisius wins this game by 10+