LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I'm With Peyton2Marvin - Northern Iowa +7.5

Southern Illinois is 7-0 SU at home this season while winning by an average of double-digits, but we think that the Salukis will face their stiffest home test of the season so far here tonight.

This is because this is a quality Northern Iowa team that we feel offers tremendous vale getting this many points. The Panthers are 15-4 SU for the season, and they have a winning 6-3 mark away from home. In their last three road contests, the Panthers upset both Missouri State and Wichita State outright, and they lost by three points in overtime at Illinois State. Throw in the fact that Northern Iowa is 6-2-1 ATS in the last nine head-to-head meetings with the Salukis, and the Panthers should not be intimidated by this usually rowdy environment.

Now take nothing away from Southern Illinois as its home record speaks for itself. However the Salukis are just a modest 3-2-1 ATS in their lined home games, and we feel that they have yet to host a team equal to the caliber of Northern Iowa. Finally while the Salukis are allowing 58.2 points per game at home, they are allowing those home opponents to hit 45.3 percent from the field. Comparatively, Northern Iowa is limiting opponents to an excellent 40.1 percent shooting on the road, a trait we love to see in a decided underdog.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is a bizarre line, I was expecting 6, maybe 6.5. Instead it opens 7.5, and is going to 8? Something tells me SIU is the play, but all the value is with the Panthers, so I'm not touching it. Well, best of luck.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Very puzzling indeed isn't it Razz.

What really makes it odd is the fact that this game is for the conference lead. I'm sorry, but this line is a bit over priced tonight IMO.

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow, LT, this one was almost too easy tonight! Northern led for the whole first half and just hung in there for most of the 2nd half... SIU never really got even close to covering tonight!

Good cash tonight!

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice hitter LT

Congrats

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Thanks Guys

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice going LT