SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Al McMordie: Rebels -8 vs Aztecs

Rebels -8 vs Aztecs

Game Time: 1/23/2007 10:00:00 PM
    By: Al McMordie
    http://www.phoenixsports.com

Playing with triple revenge from last season, lay the points and take UNLV tonight at the Thomas & Mack Center versus San Diego State.

Our college basketball selection is on the UNLV Rebels minus the points over San Diego State, as Lon Kruger's squad plays with triple-revenge from three losses last season to the Aztecs.

After beating UNLV twice in the regular season last year, San Diego State ended the Rebels' year with a 63-60 win in the MWC semifinals. A long-range bucket from Brandon Heath, who leads the Aztecs in scoring this season, sunk UNLV in that game.

San Diego State played well in defeat on Saturday, losing a close one to the Air Force. But .334 (or better) teams off a win are a 75% play at home with triple revenge (from three losses the previous year) vs. foes off a loss.

Play: UNLV -8

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Triple revenge or not, I'm liking SDSU in this game.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

At first glance I am liking UNLV -7

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Push for Illusion, loss for Al.

Rebels are playing really good right now, and I hope win every game up to their showdown with Air Force at the Thomas and Mack on February 20th.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

They are playing really good ball and I hope they the top 25 for you looker.