Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14497

Will LIU-Brooklyn Blackbirds' Games Ever Get Added to the Slate?

Does anybody know why certain teams never seem to make it to the board for wagering? Is there a criteria for selecting the games that make it on to the slate versus those that don't?
    I'd like to be able to wager occassionally on my favourite CBB team LIU-Brooklyn Blackbirds as I seem to have a pretty good beat on them . . .

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

wish that they offered games on Oral Roberts and Winthrop too...

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

LIU Brooklyn was a board team back in the 90's.

Oral Roberts and Winthrop are only board teams when they play tourney games, and higher profile type ones Pags.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

You can usually bet Oral Roberts and Winthrop games NOW as their conferences are always on the "Added Games" board. Sadly, LIU's conference is not Dan, so you will have to wait until they play tournament games.

LT Profits

I meant Checkerboard, not Dan.

Sorry

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14497

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan
    LIU Brooklyn was a board team back in the 90's.

Oral Roberts and Winthrop are only board teams when they play tourney games, and higher profile type ones Pags.

Yeah the Balckbirds were on the board in the 90's . . .

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

Even Pinnacle never had ORU or Winthrop or the Patriot League or any of the other minor conferences even as added games unless they were playing in a tourney or someone from an "approved" conference. Presumably it's just a matter of tradition, based on expected interest/action and maybe also vulnerability to funny business. They were certainly capable of throwing up a line on any game if they were so inclined.
    Last edited by The HG; 01-16-07 at 01:43 PM.

LT Profits

Actually Ganchrow is right, sorry. Oral Robers and Winthrop have been on the board this year, but only because they were facing major conference teams. Now that conference play has begun, those clubs are indeed off the board, even on the Added board. I got practiclly no sleep last night, and it shows in some of my posts today.

LOL

sweetpete57@
    Dapper Capper
    sweetpete57@'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Oral Roberts/MCC

I think the Mid-Continent Conference (Oral Roberts, Oakland, Valpo) will be the next conference to be added to be board. They added a couple conferences (at least the Southern Conference) a few years back, and it's only a matter of time before more are added.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mid-Continent will probably be added next year.

I for one like betting on those teams at conference tourney time, because of the value factor you can find.