LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Georgetown/Pittsburgh UNDER 120

Hoyas & Panthers Under 120

The UNDER is perfect in all conference games involving these schools this season, and we will not try and buck that trend tonight.

The UNDER is 3-0 in all Pittsburgh Big East games, thanks mainly to a suffocating defense that has held its last two opponents to less than 50 points. Those efforts were not flukes either as the Panthers are permitting all of their opponents to shoot just 39.5 percent this year, a figure that drop even farther to 37.8 percent when Pittsburgh plays at home. The UNDER is also an amazing 9-0 in the last nine Pitt conference games stretching back to last season.

The UNDER is also 2-0 in all Georgetown Big East contests, with those games averaging just a combined 111.0 points per game. The Hoyas have also played good defense all year long, holding their opponents to 37.7 percent shooting overall. Finally Georgetown has traditionally been a strong UNDER team in conference play over the years, with the UNDER going 38-15-1 in the last 54 Big East games.
    Last edited by Willie Bee; 01-13-07 at 11:57 AM. Reason: add front page link

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I really don't care for the total at all in this game myself LT. However, Pitt is definitely will be one of my plays today.