goldengoat
    goldengoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

who is your pick to win the ncaa tourny at this point in time?

knowing the tourney is crazy and all but i would go for my pick as UCLA followed by wisconsin

i think both teams have good defense and defense is more constant than offense

noah for florida makes them so much better for that reason cause if he was gone i wouldn't like florida nearly as much as i do but they arre good too obviously

Wassymac
    Wassymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Wisconsin is mine. They impress me more everytime I see them play. Hopefully that trend continues tonight

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Arizona, Oklahoma State, or Georgetown.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

i hope you guys are right...i have a 40-1 future bet that pays $4000 if UW wins. As it is, I am planning to scalp it. I don't see UW winning it. Outside of Tucker there other players are very inconsistent....

JDK192
    JDK192's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tonights game should show us alot about Wisc. Their big men dominated Pitt on the offensive end but Aaron Gray did have the flu in that game. I don't think they'll be able to do that on Oden tonight.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Final Four would be Wisconsin, Oklahoma State, Missouri State, and Alabama. All are capable of winning it.

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1640

U.C.RIVERSIDE-just a hunch

nosuzieno
    nosuzieno's Avatar Become A Pro!

A&m

Ucla

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Quote Originally Posted by thezbar
    U.C.RIVERSIDE-just a hunch
    I'll take your bet

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Wassymac
    Wisconsin is mine. They impress me more everytime I see them play. Hopefully that trend continues tonight
    I'm with you on Wisconsin as being my pick to win it all at this point... Tucker is solid, and they have good guard play with Flowers and Taylor... Butch is pretty decent down low(had a great game against Pitt) and they have one of the best coaches in the game right now in Bo Ryan... I think Wisconsin gets to the Final Four, just a matter if they can finish the deal I believe...

Razz, love the call on Mizzou State... Wouldn't that be somethin else? As I look at the scores right now, they are pounding Evansville into submission @ home 106-51! Evansville is a 9-7 team this year! Not like they are the bottom of the barrell! WOW!

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

my final four right now would be:

UCLA
    UNC
    Wisconsin
    Oklahoma St.