imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

imgv NCAA Hoops for Thursday

YTD: 23-23 -1.19 Units

Looking to get back into the winning way of things so I can show profit in all five active sports.. Maybe today can be the day..

1*MARQUETTE -1 -108
    Not a big fan of Providence believe their a fraud. Marquette is for real and solid as anyone on road. Better team only one point why not?

1* AUSTIN PEAY PK -102
    Jacksonville St has lost 4 in a row and have been looking like a rag feel the books are overvaluing homecourt here.. Austin Peay has owned this team for years and I just don't see why this game should be any different. Austin Peay has won 3 in a row as well.. Things are going well for them.

Also if this game is close expect Austin Peay to prevail Jacksonville St blows in the last 30 secs if a game..

Good luck feedback always appreciated!!!

imgv94

WTF? Just got Marquette +2 at the Greek? Since I never wagered on Marquette -1 -108 I'm going to count the odds I actually received..

Hope no one has a problem with this but I have to track what I actually have wagered on..

1* Marquette +2 -110

Something is wrong here..

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wesley Matthews had an injury in practice. I believe it was a concussion, and that would be why the line moved like it did bud.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

This isn't as simple as you would want it to be. Two of Marquette's double digit scorers in Matthews & McNeal are questionable because of a practice collision. I would expect them to play, but Marquette hasn't really had a great test on the road yet. They beat Duke in a neutral site game, but they struggled in their only true roadie against Valpo, winning by just three.

Providence is tough to gauge. They beat BC at home for their only win against a decent team. They do shoot the ball well and defend fairly well when you look at the stats. That's something Marquette hasn't done in their road and neutral site games.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'll be at the Austin Peay game. Good luck GV, though I am on Providence here. I think they should be the favorite regardless of how healthy Marquette is.

imgv94

Not a believer in Providence.. GL