Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can this day be any worse? THIS SUCKS!!!

On top of all of my huge bowl losses today... Let's see here- I was big on Nebraska ML and Michigan ML, Mich 1st half, and Mich 2nd half! Only saving grace was Wisconsin...
    However, I don't know if any of you were watchin the Southern Illinois vs. Witchita State game this evening with the bowl game being on, but this was a several unit play for me... Southern Illinois absolutely dominated the first half and was up double digits the entire 2nd half...(For those that didn't bet this game the line was 5) Even up 12 with like 3 minutes to play... So. Ill.(HOW I FEEL RIGHT NOW) decides to try and milk the clock forever and ever... Witch State never even in the game hits a few meaningless threes and cuts the lead to 3 with 2 seconds left... The mother fvcker from So. Ill. had to hit 2 free throws for the push... Yeah, I guess I'm glad that I got my money back on the push, but I absolutely can't believe that they didn't cover... I am just absolutely sick of this shvt and am really considering taking a break... If LSU somehow doesn't win on Wednesday, I'm definitely out for a while... I need some consoling from someone... Please tell me that I will get it back soon! f\*\*k THE BOWL SEASON! IS IT OVER YET? I hope the Michigan fvcking Wolverines lose every game next season... Henne looked like a freshman that had never played a game and their line looked about as good as a high school team that was intimidated by USC's D line... Well, I guess I have about all of it out of my system... Anyone that has any consoling thoughts please chime in!
    I really want to for real right now!

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

The Bowl Season has been a strange one. But I did turn it around today. Michigan screwed me as well, but glad those two teams mustard up enough points to give me the OVER and the split in the Rose Bowl.

Just like I told IMG, Im not sure the break in action is the best thing. But if its something that you think is needed, we will see you when your ready to comeback.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Peyton2MarvinN06
    Anyone that has any consoling thoughts please chime in!
    Not very good at consoling, so here's my best try.

Wait til you hit a month like that. A day is nothing.

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Well I had under in mich usc game you know how that went most lines out there for s ill was 5.5 so at lleast had 5 and got the push.
    It's better than a lose

Quote Originally Posted by Peyton2MarvinN06
    On top of all of my huge bowl losses today... Let's see here- I was big on Nebraska ML and Michigan ML, Mich 1st half, and Mich 2nd half! Only saving grace was Wisconsin...
    However, I don't know if any of you were watchin the Southern Illinois vs. Witchita State game this evening with the bowl game being on, but this was a several unit play for me... Southern Illinois absolutely dominated the first half and was up double digits the entire 2nd half...(For those that didn't bet this game the line was 5) Even up 12 with like 3 minutes to play... So. Ill.(HOW I FEEL RIGHT NOW) decides to try and milk the clock forever and ever... Witch State never even in the game hits a few meaningless threes and cuts the lead to 3 with 2 seconds left... The mother fvcker from So. Ill. had to hit 2 free throws for the push... Yeah, I guess I'm glad that I got my money back on the push, but I absolutely can't believe that they didn't cover... I am just absolutely sick of this shvt and am really considering taking a break... If LSU somehow doesn't win on Wednesday, I'm definitely out for a while... I need some consoling from someone... Please tell me that I will get it back soon! f\*\*k THE BOWL SEASON! IS IT OVER YET? I hope the Michigan fvcking Wolverines lose every game next season... Henne looked like a freshman that had never played a game and their line looked about as good as a high school team that was intimidated by USC's D line... Well, I guess I have about all of it out of my system... Anyone that has any consoling thoughts please chime in!
    I really want to for real right now!

nosuzieno
    nosuzieno's Avatar Become A Pro!

Your Colts will romp on saturday, and at least you didn't mention having OU

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I caught this game, and I was very happy with the out come myself in it.

Your right though. . . . The MVC teams seem to do that sorta thing during lately it seems like. Mo. St. did it against SLU and ended up losing the game on a B.S. tip in at the buzzer. Witchy st. did it against the Cuse and barely held on. Creighton did it against Mo. St. this past weekend, and now this game.