LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Oregon State +8.5

Oregon is still undefeated at 12-0, but we feel that has resulted in an inflated line here on the road in a big rivalry game.

Consider that the Ducks have only played two road games to this point, and not so coincidentally those turned out to be their toughest contests to date. They had to go to overtime before prevailing 79-73 at Rice, and they won 57-50 at Georgia Tech. They are now being asked to lay more points then either of their first two winning road margins, and they have lost their last three visits to Oregon State to boot including a 65-62 loss here last season.

Now the Beavers are 8-5, but losses to LSU, Nevada and Fresno State at home are certainly no disgrace, and a road loss at Hawaii is also forgivable. In fact they covered the number in this home underdog role vs. both LSU and Fresno, and Oregon State is 4-2 ATS in all its lined home games this season. Finally the Beavers are 5-1 ATS in the last six head-to-head meeting with the Ducks, including the aforementioned three outright wins in this arena.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Even though it's a rivalry game and all I'm passing on this game myself bro. If I had to bet this game I would have a small lean towards OSU here as well.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice call, I had a bit of that as well.
    The 57-50 win was at Georgetown, FWIW. Probably more impressive though, considering what the Hoyas did today.