Capnick
    Capnick's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pulled clear and serbone!!! Great pick goy!!!!

Nice analysis and pick in the FLORIDA GAME!!!! The only difference between you too is that serbone gives his opinion gracefully, PULLED DICK is just that ...A big DICK!!!!!

Capnick

Where you at serbone? Two paragraph analysis on game....... Love by the way when you told me the other day, im not thorough on my picks...... Oh yea, and said " Do your homework kid".... Bottom line, i WIN and pull a profit, week in and out!!!!!

RG3ING
    RG3ING's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

pulled clear might have been way off on this game but is a solid capper bottom line..

Capnick

Thats about the biggest joke of a statement that ive heard in a long time....You must be related to him...If you think hes good, then i must be NOSTRADOMUS!!!!

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RG3ING View Post
    pulled clear might have been way off on this game but is a solid capper bottom line..
    Dont sweat it 3. Crapnick is a whiny little cnt that lives in his mommys house and doesnt even know what inline wagering is!No one looks at his threads and this a desperate attempt for attention. She was banned at Covers and we will be subjucted to her manic BS here at SBR.

RG3ING
    RG3ING's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Quote Originally Posted by Capnick View Post
    Thats about the biggest joke of a statement that ive heard in a long time....You must be related to him...If you think hes good, then i must be NOSTRADOMUS!!!!
    No we just deal with little bitches on this site who gamble there rent money all the time an lose a game an look for anyone to blame but themselves. thats a female trait bro you should fix it..

Capnick

Again, a comment thats got nothing to do with anything? Howe do you know me, my situation? Who the hell are you to speculate on my situation? You and your dick friend are really good at making comments about EVERYTHING BUT SPORTS GAMBLING! This is about picking winners and getting paid....BOTTOM LINE! AND HE SUCKS AT IT!!!!!!

pulledclear

Better then you could dream of being. Learn the inline FOOL! Cha Ching!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Capnick

Dude, im a fool? your sitting on a 20+ pt. losing pick... SUCK MY JOHNSON!!!!!! I OWN YOU!!!!

pulledclear

Oh learn the inline hedge dope, and you wouldnt be such a DOPE!CHa CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!

Capnick

Serbone???????? Thats right, gone!!!!!!

pulledclear

Cappy taking the family out for Tacos with her winnings!

Capnick

Quote Originally Posted by RG3ING View Post
    Yea right, he really showed it with his ncaa tourney picks!!! EMBARRASING!!!!!!

pulledclear

Hey Cappy was it mongoloid and retard kids eat free night at Golden Corral?