Dirty D
    Dirty D's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Live Betting Summary for the week $300 to $2,300

I studied the data today from the past week and studied it as I would study leaks in my poker game. I found too obvious holes to patch.

GAPS
    NO PARLAYS! - Yeah, I know, I should already know that... Lost $924
    MONEY MANAGEMENT - I fell in love with two teams in early game value spots (IU and Golden State). Instead of waiting for the best spot and laying a bet, I kept doubling down as their odds continued to increase. For instance, I caught IU as PK +140 midway through 1st half and they jumped to +180 a few minutes later and i bet it again and did that one more time. Lost about 3G's between the two. That is how you drop from 6600 to 2300... On a good note, 5/7 days were winners.

WELL DONE's
    HEDGE - I only hedged twice and both times I had a 7 or more point window. In both cases it landed in between and I mitigated the risk of the bet and doubled up.
    ATHLETIC DOMINANCE - Many of the wins came in situations like Florida last night. Spread dropped to -6 when they were down 11. Come on now... I think FGCU started out 7/7 from 3 and florida dominated the paint and glass but missed every tip-in. In a lot of cases when I could grab a heavy favorite (-10 or more) at half the original spread, they came through and covered the reduced spread 9/10 times but only covered the original game spread 2/10 times. Another example of this was When the nicks blew out the celtics. It was obvious very early who was playing hard, more talented, and had more confidence.

I wish I would have started doing this a while back so I could have had more college games to continue with. They have been more profitable. NBA is still tough in game because they are a bunch of over-paid bitches that just give no effort in random parts of games with no notice.

Hope I have another green box to post on today's results...

Dirty D
    Last edited by Dirty D; 03-30-13 at 03:35 PM.

Tower
    Tower's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4571

Nice work! Interesting stuff!