Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Western Kentucky @ George Mason at 6pm, any info, suggestion, comments or plays.....

I do not know much about W Kentucky, don't think I have seen them play this year. George Mason, at home, seems to be able to put up a good amount of points. Does anyone have any insight on this matchup tonight??? Anything would be appreciated & BOL to ev1!!!

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

They are playing Western Michigan you manic turd!

SlowNsteady
    SlowNsteady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

GM wins but not sure if they cover... and yes our resident special needs kid is correct. It's Western Michigan..

pulledclear

YeahHHHHHHHH it kinda helps when you know which 2 teams are playing.

Dmoneytx

Omg. George Mason vs Western Mich. I was in a rush leaving my house to go teach ahole. Who the Fuk else u think is playing George Mason?? Wow. What an idiot.

pulledclear

Hey you back peddle better then REEMER! Look down is Mcdduummyy sucking your dick?

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post
    Hey you back peddle better then REEMER! Look down is Mcdduummyy sucking your dick?
    What fukking part of the world are YOU from??? This freaking post doesn't even make sense, LOL!!!

So lets look at this post, shall we???
    1) back peddle??? What the hell does "back peddle" mean in that context....... I have no clue.
    2) better than "REEMER"??? What on earth does that even mean?? Better than reemer?? Again, I have no clue.
    3) Mcddummmmy??? Wow, that is so original. How long did you spend thinking of that clever nickname??? LOL....
    4) Funny how "YOU" are the only one posting things on "sucking dicks"....... Sorry brotha, I am not gay, but you sure seem like to talk about it obviously....... ouch!

I also think it is quite amusing that someone "who talks about sucking dicks" uses an avitar with a picture of a woman in it in a bikini. Why you might ask??? Because saying something "homosexual" to a guy who has a picture of himself and his girlfriend as his avitar is really thinking things through. Oh wow, I can't believe I wasted 4 mins of my life responding to this nobody.....
    Done.

pulledclear

Yes and you were supposed to have that dirty whore back by tuesday! I had to fcking pay molly maids a C note!!!! I give your little Tijauna skanker 50 and it includes a blow job! Tell that twat shes fired!!!!