pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why should I.....

give you ungrateful ingrates more winners. Because the only thing I despise more then you fckng mongoloids are the books that take advantage of you Idiots and Capnick of course. I cant get mad at Dmoneytx because that would be like getting angry with a dog for barking.

G Mason -7
    Wright St -1

Late night degen special

S Miss -6

Im to good to you rubes

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

I think you're getting an ass raping tonight Pully, 1-2 at best

did you play the 1st halves also

Bet10Heinekens

Good call on G.M.
    Houston getting spanked

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

What is a rube???

Bet10Heinekens

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    What is a rube???
    That thing when you're finish rubbing one out is my guess

Bet10Heinekens

Quote Originally Posted by Bet10Heinekens View Post
    Good call on G.M.
    Houston getting spanked
    Sorry Pully, had to put the voodoo jinx on when Houston was getting reamed

nice call on Wright St.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

[QUOTE=pulledclear;18210004. I cant get mad at Dmoneytx because that would be like getting angry with a dog for barking.

Im to good to you rubes[/QUOTE]

The problem I have with you "RUBE" is that when I first saw your thread, I was shocked that you actually talk to people the way you do. NOW, maybe it's the fact I went to a good high school and university, but the way you spoke in that thread yest was pathetic! It clearly showed your intelligence level, obviously, and the fact that you "think" you are giving everyone free money..... is a fukking joke. Dude, I run a thread in tennis & I give winners out ALL the fukking time. One play today fool, one big winner parlay, go check for yourself if you don't believe me. So, from a guy who has had a successful and profitable thread for OVER a year, documenting every play and updating every record like clockwork, I KNOW what it is like to do work on match ups and to post plays for others to try to follow and enjoy. But the way YOU talk to people??? Dude, who the hell would actually tail you or come on here and just drop some kind words or comments on match ups or suggestions or etc.....???

So sorry azzface, I am not "UNGRATEFUL" or "IGNORANT". And the fact that you "DESPISE" all of us on SBR??? Dude, then get the fuk out and go somewhere else fool. LOL!!! You post on here that we are all fukking morons and losers, but then you say you are "TOO GOOD FOR US"?? LMFAO!!! Dude, this is comical entertainment for me anyhow.

And I am SO happy Miami won that shyte game last night, I don't know if you took the spread or the ML for Illinois, but I hope you had the ML, LOL. Honestly, I don't really give two craps. You talk to people like they are SO below you.... Just for that, I hope you lose plays consistently. Great call on GM tonight - LOSER! Great call on Wright St, they LOST the first half and had to come back just to win, LOL!!! You BARELY went 1-1 tonight so far, why am I not surprised?? Karma man, it's gonna bite you in the azz, hahaha....
    It's not hard to be nice to people and to submit posts that encourage or inspire others to join in or get excited with ya. Your threads???? The way you talk to people???? Who the HELL would support you dawg?? Keep up the good work, no wonder your new threads only have a couple of replies, LMAO!!!

Gotta go fool, woof woof!!! LOL!!! Good luck winning plays and putting people down in the process, you are truly an inspiration. What a joke you are...

Capnick
    Capnick's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    The problem I have with you "RUBE" is that when I first saw your thread, I was shocked that you actually talk to people the way you do. NOW, maybe it's the fact I went to a good high school and university, but the way you spoke in that thread yest was pathetic! It clearly showed your intelligence level, obviously, and the fact that you "think" you are giving everyone free money..... is a fukking joke. Dude, I run a thread in tennis & I give winners out ALL the fukking time. One play today fool, one big winner parlay, go check for yourself if you don't believe me. So, from a guy who has had a successful and profitable thread for OVER a year, documenting every play and updating every record like clockwork, I KNOW what it is like to do work on match ups and to post plays for others to try to follow and enjoy. But the way YOU talk to people??? Dude, who the hell would actually tail you or come on here and just drop some kind words or comments on match ups or suggestions or etc.....???

So sorry azzface, I am not "UNGRATEFUL" or "IGNORANT". And the fact that you "DESPISE" all of us on SBR??? Dude, then get the fuk out and go somewhere else fool. LOL!!! You post on here that we are all fukking morons and losers, but then you say you are "TOO GOOD FOR US"?? LMFAO!!! Dude, this is comical entertainment for me anyhow.

And I am SO happy Miami won that shyte game last night, I don't know if you took the spread or the ML for Illinois, but I hope you had the ML, LOL. Honestly, I don't really give two craps. You talk to people like they are SO below you.... Just for that, I hope you lose plays consistently. Great call on GM tonight - LOSER! Great call on Wright St, they LOST the first half and had to come back just to win, LOL!!! You BARELY went 1-1 tonight so far, why am I not surprised?? Karma man, it's gonna bite you in the azz, hahaha....
    It's not hard to be nice to people and to submit posts that encourage or inspire others to join in or get excited with ya. Your threads???? The way you talk to people???? Who the HELL would support you dawg?? Keep up the good work, no wonder your new threads only have a couple of replies, LMAO!!!

Gotta go fool, woof woof!!! LOL!!! Good luck winning plays and putting people down in the process, you are truly an inspiration. What a joke you are...
    THANK YOU for bringing this out for everyone to see... ive been saying this for a month.... dont bother trying to reason with this degenerate, delusional fool... he is a loser, and a shitty handicapper!!

pulledclear

pulledclear

pulledclear

Hey if anyone is interested Dumb moneytx has a -2000 Tennis plays he thinks has areal chance tomorrow!

JOHNNY DOBBS
    JOHNNY DOBBS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

You know what you look like to me, with your good bag and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A well scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste. Good nutrition's given you some length of bone, but you're not more than one generation from poor white trash, are you, Agent Starling? And that accent you've tried so desperately to shed: pure West Virginia. What is your father, dear? Is he a coal miner? Does he stink of the lamp? You know how quickly the boys found you... all those tedious sticky fumblings in the back seats of cars... while you could only dream of getting out... getting anywhere... getting all the way to the FBI.

pulledclear

Under/Over on how many bodies are buried in Dobbs yard.

over 4 -180
    under 4 +160

If you go over to Dobbs house and see a bunch of moths RUN! Trust me.

pulledclear

Your welcome stoops. Stop bashing and start cashing!

Yazworm91
    Live betting is the Devil
    Yazworm91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1353

Well done sir. 2-1 is always a good night.