DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

LOL @ this poster. If you "really like" Michigan & Duke this weekend, then you don't know SH!T about NCAA bball this year.

Matchups favor MSU & KU here, big time.

Buckeye
    Buckeye's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9997

Kansas is too physical for Michigan. Michigan is playing well but they they pushed around by bigger and stronger teams. It happened all year in the Big Ten and will continue to happen.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I like the opposite of what Goat likes. Kansas Beats Michigan. State handles Duke.

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

everyone thinks they are experts. in one 40 minute game anything can fukking happen. all that "match up" stuff goes out the window once the clock starts to tick.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: William Walters, and Killer_Demo

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by mynameismud View Post
    everyone thinks they are experts. in one 40 minute game anything can fukking happen. all that "match up" stuff goes out the window once the clock starts to tick.
    msu can out rebound duke on this inside but what if duke is banging their 3s.. then it wont matter .. what if plumlee and kelly out rebound payne and nix then what would people say?

same thing for michigan .. what if they are hot from outside then their inside game wont matter no? i agree anything can happen

but all im saying is if duke can nail some 3s msu will be in trouble

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    msu can out rebound duke on this inside but what if duke is banging their 3s.. then it wont matter .. what if plumlee and kelly out rebound payne and nix then what would people say?

same thing for michigan .. what if they are hot from outside then their inside game wont matter no? i agree anything can happen

but all im saying is if duke can nail some 3s msu will be in trouble
    totally get it mad bro. doing research comparing match ups is half the fun and can lead to better capping. just irks me when a certain few people here on this board get so defensive if someone disagrees with the side they are on. they think that their knowledge will be the definitive outcome of the game.

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by mynameismud View Post
    totally get it mad bro. doing research comparing match ups is half the fun and can lead to better capping. just irks me when a certain few people here on this board get so defensive if someone disagrees with the side they are on. they think that their knowledge will be the definitive outcome of the game.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

VCUs style made Michigan look better then they are with all the easy hoops they gave away. Its hard to press a team built around guards. Kansas on the other hand....couldn't make a jumper to save their lives for 1.5 games and still advanced. KUs guys will have alot less pressure on the outside then Michigans guys w/no inside game. KU covers easily imo

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I'm starting to really like Duke here. I've never really thought much of MSU all year. Their frontcourt is awesome, but I'm not crazy about their backcourt. Appling and Harris are too up and down for me to count on. Cook and Curry will show up for Duke, not really sure what to expect out of Sparty's backcourt.

I don't think MSU's frontcourt will have that much of an advantage over Duke's. I think people are downplaying Kelley and Plumlee. Nix is a load, but I think Plumlee's size and length could give him some problems down low.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

My money would be on kansas and michigan state. So bet accordingly.

312's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

NO 1 seed has made the final 4 without beating a 16 seed by at least 20 points first..

use that stat accordingly.

BeerBottlez
    BeerBottlez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1612

Two key things for Michigan is they will need to keep Mitch McGary out of foul trouble and make their shots to have a good chance to win.

I believe MSU can take care of Duke.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Its going to be a great game, but Ryan Kelly better step up. Can't have another performance like last night.
    Ryan Kelly is soft.

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Ryan Kelly is soft.
    playing on one foot doesnt help his causes ...

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    I'm starting to really like Duke here. I've never really thought much of MSU all year. Their frontcourt is awesome, but I'm not crazy about their backcourt. Appling and Harris are too up and down for me to count on. Cook and Curry will show up for Duke, not really sure what to expect out of Sparty's backcourt.

I don't think MSU's frontcourt will have that much of an advantage over Duke's. I think people are downplaying Kelley and Plumlee. Nix is a load, but I think Plumlee's size and length could give him some problems down low.
    You have been posting solid opinions lately...

Although I think Michigan St. shoots the 3 well and is too strong underneath in this game.

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

Jayhawks will own the paint...Michigan bigs are soft, Whitney and Young will run circles on Michigan frontline...I don't see Burke driving and scoring too often

Tower
    Tower's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4571

Quote Originally Posted by qb1789 View Post
    Have you seen him this year? Soft as hell and has no post moves!
    He's averaging a double double and shooting fg's at 60%. I wouldn't call that over rated or overhyped. I don't think you get 17pt/game with out any post moves either.

Tower
    Tower's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4571

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Ryan Kelly is soft.
    I never understand what comments like this mean. He's a stretch 4. What would prefer he do?? His job is to spread the defense so Plumlee has more room on the inside. Not to mention he is one of their best defenders. With them Duke has allowed something like 8 pts less per game than when he was out. (that's a guess, I don't have the stats in front of me, but I remember hearing something like this) I'm not sure what makes him soft...

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1736

Plumlee is a poor mans Cody Zeller, and that not saying much

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1842

MSU going to lose.

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

kansas wins as i always say whatever game kansas plays they have the best big man and the best swing player on the court if mclemore does anything which he hasnt done the whole tourny kansas should win. They are the experienced team having been here before and a great defensive team.

msu goes in spurts all year when they dont score they cant do that vs duke. If msu thinks they have s shot vs duke they need to get in the 70's cause duke is a good scoring team and i cant see msu getting that many points. If curry cook ans saulmon are hitting from the outside its gonna be hard for msu to come back.

and lets not forget that michigan and msu played their last game at auburn hills which was basically a home game for both teams causing them to play so well. Lets see how they play on a neutral court and they dont have the whole arena cheering for them

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1736

Michigan just might come to play, perhaps they win and so does Msu. Msu is definately more likely.

Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    Appling just needs to have his head screwed on straight. If he's on his game Duke gets rolled
    Is Appling definitley 100%???

spartangreen
    spartangreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post

MICH has 3 NBA prospects. Maybe 4 with Horford if he gets better in the future.

I'm looking to drop 2-3 bills on each of these teams. Tell me why I should/shouldn't college betters. Thx.

Did you just say Hofford has a chance to be in the NBA?? If Michigan has 4 NBA prospects, then so does every other team left in the tournament. Burke will play in the NBA, everybody else hello Europe.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

lol not even 1 comment after the games.

that's how you know people are waiting for you to lose.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3364

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    lol not even 1 comment after the games.

that's how you know people are waiting for you to lose.
    Yeah Good call. But KU really shit the bed the last 4 minutes of the Game. Every now and then you get Lucky and steal One.

First 12