Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Michigan to Beat Kansas and MSU to lose to Duke?

MI and MSU the only two teams I watch sometimes. MSU is overrated. They are gonna get bounced. I'm convinced. I don't really know anything about Duke but I hope they are as solid as their rep. This is the round I told all the alumni I know that MSU will get bounced. Tell me why I shouldn't bet on Duke.

MICH has 3 NBA prospects. Maybe 4 with Horford if he gets better in the future. Burke is a beast, Hardaway is a beast. If Robinson can put up 15 pts and not play like a scared kid then MICH will win it all I think. They don't have a lot of size. Who does Kansas have that's an NBA prospect?

I'm looking to drop 2-3 bills on each of these teams. Tell me why I should/shouldn't college betters. Thx.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

msu is not overrated .. plus they have one of the best coaches in college ... kansas has ben mcklemore .. whitney .. and one of the best defending 1 on 1 players in college in relaford ... also have johnson at the pg spot ...

you dont know sports man

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

I Like MSU to advance, they are too physical for duke on the inside.

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

go fukking blue baby!!!!!!!!!!! havent been this excited about a michigan squad since fab 5.

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    they are way to physical for duke and thats who the blue devils have problems with .. teams with size and likes to body around in the post .. but to say msu is overrated lol is just idiotic

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Its going to be a great game, but Ryan Kelly better step up. Can't have another performance like last night.

You mad bro

Its going to be a great game, but Ryan Kelly better step up. Can't have another performance like last night.
    u worried about oregon? sike

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

I don't trust MSU or Duke so it's tough to pick. Duke has a negative rebounding margin which is pretty bad for an "elite" team. They'll likely get destroyed inside and on the glass against a physical MSU team.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Appling just needs to have his head screwed on straight. If he's on his game Duke gets rolled

qb1789
    qb1789's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 368

This. Plumlee is the most overrated pos I have seen all year. Nix and Payne will eat him alive. Easiest bet of the sweet 16!

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2762

I agree...MSU will probably win outright but I'll take the insurance points in a teaser, just in case!......Don't forget the other handicapping factor when betting either for or against DOOK....the zebras!...They usually love coach K and the Blue Devils more often than not get the benefit of the doubt from the refs!...

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by qb1789 View Post
    This. Plumlee is the most overrated pos I have seen all year. Nix and Payne will eat him alive. Easiest bet of the sweet 16!
    plumlee isnt overrated

qb1789

Quote Originally Posted by mynameismud View Post
    go fukking blue baby!!!!!!!!!!! havent been this excited about a michigan squad since fab 5.
    Sadly for you they run into Kansas who is too physical down low. It's over for you guys sorrrayyy

Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    plumlee isnt overrated
    Overhyped

qb1789

plumlee isnt overrated
    Have you seen him this year? Soft as hell and has no post moves!

Poison-Nut
    Poison-Nut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    Appling just needs to have his head screwed on straight. If he's on his game Duke gets rolled
    +1. Appling is the key in this game. If he takes those bad shots they will need the physical play to rebound the ball. His decision making is head scratching sometimes.

Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

This whole thread is ludicrous. This isn't the NBA. Back courts win championships in college basketball. Come on now.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ratpack

Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by Poison-Nut View Post
    +1. Appling is the key in this game. If he takes those bad shots they will need the physical play to rebound the ball. His decision making is head scratching sometimes.
    But when he's hitting those shots and creating open looks and easy dunks they look unbeatable. Also, I think this is the game where Duke not only gets exploited down low but also gets called out afterwards for being too reliant on 3 point shooting.

Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by Justin3587 View Post
    This whole thread is ludicrous. This isn't the NBA. Back courts win championships in college basketball. Come on now.
    Usually the team w/ the best PG/Big man combo wins it all. Kentucky had Davis and Jones down low last year. Back to back champs Florida squads killed teams in the paint

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

Sadly for you they run into Kansas who is too physical down low. It's over for you guys sorrrayyy
    jayhawks are barely the favorite. far stranger things have happened my friend.

qb1789

Of course stranger things have happened but ku has this one. Matchups aren't in your favor.

You mad bro

Have you seen him this year? Soft as hell and has no post moves!
    i am a duke fan .. and i have seen him all year .. he has improved greatly in the post since the beginning of the year

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

MSU & Kansas for me

Goat Milk

So lock in MICH ML? Don't they have the best backcourt by far?

Goat Milk

Way too many people like MSU. But I know you know your college so I might lay off that one. I really think MSU will just get outworked. Maybe I'll just lay off these games.

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    MI and MSU the only two teams I watch sometimes. MSU is overrated. They are gonna get bounced. I'm convinced. I don't really know anything about Duke but I hope they are as solid as their rep. This is the round I told all the alumni I know that MSU will get bounced. Tell me why I shouldn't bet on Duke.

MICH has 3 NBA prospects. Maybe 4 with Horford if he gets better in the future. Burke is a beast, Hardaway is a beast. If Robinson can put up 15 pts and not play like a scared kid then MICH will win it all I think. They don't have a lot of size. Who does Kansas have that's an NBA prospect?

I'm looking to drop 2-3 bills on each of these teams. Tell me why I should/shouldn't college betters. Thx.
    They have the #1 pick McLemore.... and Withey will go in the 1st round as well

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    +2 Appling just needs to be solid not great. Payne and Nix are going to work Duke inside. MSU might out rebound them by 15+

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by HOT WINGS View Post
    +2 Appling just needs to be solid not great. Payne and Nix are going to work Duke inside. MSU might out rebound them by 15+
    I'm starting to wonder how hurt Appling actually is. He just looks like a shell of his former self.

boss_of_um
    boss_of_um's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14883

I got MSU and no idea on Kansas/Michigan.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2762

I will say this much...IF and that is a big IF, If Ryan Kelly is hitting his 3 pt shots, the Blue Devils will more than likely advance.... both he and Plumlee played like total shit last night, and the Blue Devils still won by 16 against Creighton...but then again freshman Amile Jefferson stepped up big time along with Sulaimon and Curry...However, if they have any chance to beat Sparty, the bigs will have to be involved and contributing.

qb1789

i am a duke fan .. and i have seen him all year .. he has improved greatly in the post since the beginning of the year
    He has improved alot from last year yes I see that but who has he actually preformed against this year? Len made him look like shit. He is not a top 5 center this year and people actually argue that he is the best college center. He will be exposed against MSU guaranteed.

You mad bro

He has improved alot from last year yes I see that but who has he actually preformed against this year? Len made him look like shit. He is not a top 5 center this year and people actually argue that he is the best college center. He will be exposed against MSU guaranteed.
    he hasnt been on point with the return of kelly .. kelly helps him out in so many ways .. if kelly never got hurt duke would have been the overall number 1 seed .. this team was 18-1 with him in the lineup and once he went out they lost all their chemistry .. now they are trying to figure it all out again .. nix and payne are animals i get this but 1 on 1 plumlee has a better chance rather than having payne and nix clogging up the paint together .. kelly expands defenses so the key for him will be to just get into the paint and have 1 on 1 play against nix .. nix cant guard kelly on the perimeter

if plumlee shoots 50% and scores 14 points itll be a good effort

Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

I like Michigan and Duke to win these games. I feel like Burk and Hardaway jr are one of the best backcourts Ive ever seen. I'm a North Carolina fan, but this Duke team can REALLY light it up from range.

Frisco

I like Michigan and Duke to win these games. I feel like Burk and Hardaway jr are one of the best backcourts Ive ever seen. I'm a North Carolina fan, but this Duke team can REALLY light it up from range.
    And when they're off they look inept on offense. Playing with fire being a 3 pt shooting team this late in the tourney

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

duke's destiny was to lose from the beginning, now could be the time, like both mich teams to go on

12 Last