Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

The West Bracket Could Be Full of Dogs After This Weekend

New Mexico has already fallen, looks like Wisky will too. Got a feeling Ohio St goes down to the winner of Iowa St/ND. Wouldn't be surprised if La Salle pulled it off tonight against KState as well.

Gonzaga may be an awful #1 seed, but they could have a cake walk to the Final Four.

With Wisky and New Mexico out, I think Arizona will come out of the West.

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Why did you make this thread?

dalogester
    dalogester's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

Kansas State wins today in KANSAS CITY but other than that I agree with you. Lots of dogs. Like Kstate and Iowa State in first 2 rounds

Speedy88

There goes KState.

West going to be full of Cinderella's

thunderous
    Update your status
    thunderous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7111

If Wichita St pulls an upset over Zaga then they could have a real shot to make it to Final Four.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

That's what happens when you throw all of the most overrated teams in the same region.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

worked out perfect for me, only loss was NM but had zona bouncing them anyway and have zona winning the region..

Speedy88

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    That's what happens when you throw all of the most overrated teams in the same region.
    Agreed. Said it right when the bracket came out: Gonzaga is the weakest #1, Ohio St is the weakest #2, KState is the weakest #4. I actually thought New Mexico was legit, guess I was wrong about them. I was at the NCAA tourney two years ago when my Washington Huskies blew them out in the 2nd round when we were a #11 seed and the Lobos were a #3 seed.

Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Agreed. Said it right when the bracket came out: Gonzaga is the weakest #1, Ohio St is the weakest #2, KState is the weakest #4. I actually thought New Mexico was legit, guess I was wrong about them. I was at the NCAA tourney two years ago when my Washington Huskies blew them out in the 2nd round when we were a #11 seed and the Lobos were a #3 seed.
    I wanted SLU to be in that region so they could be my instant Final 4 choice. Instead they got screwed royally by getting put with Louisville, Michigan State, and Oregon

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

MWC never legit..

Speedy88

I wanted SLU to be in that region so they could be my instant Final 4 choice. Instead they got screwed royally by getting put with Louisville, Michigan State, and Oregon
    Committee did an awesome job getting the right teams in the tournament, but did an awful job with the seedings and balancing the four regions. Not even sure why I'm giving them credit for getting the right teams in, that part was easy. There were no great bubble teams.

Frisco

Committee did an awesome job getting the right teams in the tournament, but did an awful job with the seedings and balancing the four regions. Not even sure why I'm giving them credit for getting the right teams in, that part was easy. There were no great bubble teams.
    I think Virginia should have gotten in over Boise. MWC didn't deserve any more teams.

Speedy88

I think Virginia should have gotten in over Boise. MWC didn't deserve any more teams.
    But Virginia never made a case to make it. They lost to BC and Florida St at the end of the season, not to mention almost losing at home to Maryland. And then they got dominated in the first round of the ACC tournament. They finished off the year 1-3, easily could have been 0-4.

Speedy88

#1 Zags are gone
    #3 New Mexico is gone
    #4 KState is gone
    #5 Wisky is gone

Does Iowa St beat Ohio St tomorrow?

Frisco

#1 Zags are gone
    #3 New Mexico is gone
    #4 KState is gone
    #5 Wisky is gone

Does Iowa St beat Ohio St tomorrow?
    Think Ohio State plays too much defense for them.

thunderous
    Update your status
    thunderous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7111

I told ya if Wichita St knocks off Zaga they have a great shot at winning the region....my +6500 bet for Wichita to win the region looks great!! All they need to do is knock off La Salle/Ole Miss winner and I will be able to at least hedge

Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by thunderous View Post
    I told ya if Wichita St knocks off Zaga they have a great shot at winning the region....my +6500 bet for Wichita to win the region looks great!! All they need to do is knock off La Salle/Ole Miss winner and I will be able to at least hedge
    La Salle/Wichita State would be an awesome one to watch

Speedy88

Think Ohio State plays too much defense for them.
    Thinking the same. If Iowa St is on and hitting their three's, buckeyes could be in trouble though.

The one year I decide to go to the Sweet 16/Elite 8, I choose this year. Thought I would be seeing some big name teams. Instead I'll be watching a bunch of Cinderella's. Would have preferred to watch the big boys, but I guess I'll be watching the little guys.

Antwon1825
    Antwon1825's Avatar Become A Pro!

OSU will not lose tomorrow

Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by Antwon1825 View Post
    OSU will not lose tomorrow
    I think all these upsets will help ensure they come out to play and they'll also see that this region is now theirs for the taking

ExposingLines247
    ExposingLines247's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6298

feel good about ohio st coming out of the region here

Speedy88

Quote Originally Posted by ExposingLines247 View Post
    feel good about ohio st coming out of the region here
    I think Zona comes out of the West region.

Antwon1825

I think all these upsets will help ensure they come out to play and they'll also see that this region is now theirs for the taking
    I agree, and I've been watching every OSU game for years now, I just can't seep them losing this. Probably win by 12-15

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

If Ohio State loses its because a team can score in the paint against them. That's the weakness.

Antwon1825

Last second 3 by craft to win it!