gbpack
    gbpack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Detroit, LaSalle, Indiana St

Liking these 3 tonight. Any thoughts about them?

Mozzie7
    Mozzie7's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by gbpack View Post
    Liking these 3 tonight. Any thoughts about them?
    I looked at Detroit as well but they appear to struggle on the road.

gbpack

I like that they have the best player on the court and I know arizona st has tendencies to choke away big leads so if they did get out to a lead they are not good at holding it. I also don't think they will come out strong after blowing a big lead to ucla in their last game of pac 10 tourney. Think they come out slow and have to fight an uphill battle all day

Allen24
    Allen24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 353

love the Indiana St play for the outright win!! a very experience team that plays well on the road and at home!!

NjSunDvlSal
    NjSunDvlSal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

I'm an ASU alum so I'm biased, but NO ONE on Detroit can stop Jahii Carson. I won't bet till later, but unless I hear anything different I'm going big on ASU -4. (220/200) I think ASU will be excited for this home game and will play hard. Horizon league sucks this year without Butler.

gbpack

Love carson but at worst for detroit I think its a wash between him and mccallum. Like the felix-anderson matchup if they go against each other 2 athletic freaks. Njsundevil, since your more familiar with az st than I am, who will be guarding the big white dude from detroit(forget his name right now at work) who can step out from 3 and has some handles for a big guy. Is it jordan bashanshjci the big center who's last name I have no idea how to spell? I'm not saying you have no one to guard him, just looking for some input from someone more familar than I am

gbpack

Was also looking at the over in the detroit/ az st game. Think that has a real shot to be in the 80's for both teams and if its close I think fts push it over being a close game I think it will be