EliteZags
    EliteZags's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Pick 8 bracket contest

entering a big $ contest where you pick 8 teams in the field and awarded their seed number in points for every win they get

here's what I'm thinking going with so far, maybe overbanking B10 but going for value picks:

3 MSU
    4 Michigan (my champs pick)
    4 Syracuse
    10 Cincinatti
    11 Minnesota
    5 Wisconsin
    6 Arizona
    6 Butler

the last 2 I think have tossup games to advance past 2nd rd, but I
    like Zona a little more than Butler there, also considered a flyer on 8
    UNC here figure they could have a shot at giving KU a game for a load of
    pts
    also may think about taking 11 St Marys(/MTSU) to get that 1st round win over Memphis
    (play in games don't count)

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

You'll have to do the math but I think Bucknell is very live to get you 22 points in this contest.

Nevermind I see you already have Butler picked. I think its a horrible matchup for Butler.

EliteZags
    EliteZags's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

gonna go with St Mary's in place of Butler, now contemplating putting UNC in there in place of one of those cause I'll be kicking myself if they make it out of the wkd, I don't love Wisconsin but they're more of an emotional hedge for my Zags, feel pretty good about them meeting in the S16 and its actually a decent mathcup for GU, I'm more worried about Pitt

Mozzie7
    Mozzie7's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Butler to get 2 wins. I am not on the Bucknell bandwagon. I watched them once this year (against Lehigh a few games after McCollum was injured) and they really did not impress me. I also think Brad Stevens is a great coach who is always at his best on March - he will have something up his sleeve to throw Muscala off.

I think you might want to take a look at some other 10 seeds - Iowa st, Oklahoma and Colorado all have the talent to win 2 games.