Owls
    Owls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 809

Vegas getting Buried by Public

Lots of publically backed teams winning the last 3 days of conference tourneys. Favorites have been winning at a huge rate on Friday and Saturday, and easily.

And today, you had the publically backed Miami and St. Louis games covering easily. Was shocked to see the line on Miami and St. Louis close at -1 and -1.5. North Carolina and VCU way overvalued now. And Florida looks like they are way overrated by the computer models. 11 favorite over Ole Miss? No way they are that much better on a neutral court.

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

Wannabe sharps got penetrate up too

Miami and St Louis lines dropped just before game time

Owls

Wannabe sharps think betting against public is being sharp. No handicapping skills whatsoever. St. Louis vs. VCU was almost automatic, press doesn't bother teams that can handle the rock. And North Carolina playing way over their heads, actually a jump shooting team, playing small ball.

mtc44380
    mtc44380's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 466

Public team win again today, looking like an 0-4 for Vegas. Except they always find a way to make money, so I dont think bookmakers are shaking in their boots too much.

Owls

Always like to see public winning, as long as I'm not on the other side. lol. Vegas will win money eventually, just like to see the public win their share so they keep coming!

Quote Originally Posted by mtc44380 View Post
    Public team win again today, looking like an 0-4 for Vegas. Except they always find a way to make money, so I dont think bookmakers are shaking in their boots too much.

mtc44380
    mtc44380's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 466

Quote Originally Posted by Owls View Post
    Always like to see public winning, as long as I'm not on the other side. lol. Vegas will win money eventually, just like to see the public win their share so they keep coming!
    Vegas likes to see the public win too. Give them a sense of, "HEY, I can beat Vegas" and then BOOOM! They win again.

neutral
    Update your status
    neutral's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3546

Quote Originally Posted by Bet10Heinekens View Post

No those weren't wannabes, those were betting syndicates wagering value on VCU [only them can move line by more than 1 in short period] because the power ranking that i use had the game as [pk] but i knew i team had on the edges in match-ups & can win with different styles. Remember syndicates always bet value not teams

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

yeah bro, vegas gets buried. wtf is going on? someone has a hot streak that is an awful bettor so vegas is buried?

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Quote Originally Posted by Bet10Heinekens View Post

define wannabe sharp.....its the same as degenerate/idiot....same as everyone.....unreal, wannabe sharps lost on all the games that 'sharps' cashed on, but wannabe sharps hit everything that the 'sharps' lost on....unreal

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541