XX
    XX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Live Thread: Syracuse vs Georgetown

Anyone watching this game? I really hate accusing games of being 'touched' (we'll refer to it as that for now) -- but the officiating seems relatively one sided after the first half.

Hope to see a game made out of this rather than Gtown going inside, getting smacked, missing, Cuse running down the floor, receiving phantom fouls to win the game. Note to Big East Refs: The BIG 12 is not cool for admitting to fixing the Kansas Cyclones game a week or two ago (forgive my tired memory); do NOT do the same thing. Make this game the enjoyable competetion it should be; not a referee-granted landslide please/thanks.

Before anyone accuses me of being some schill/sore loser -- I've been following this forum for ~10 months (Early NFL season was when I came to discover it) and have made peace with the primary posters (Some I've learned to compare my picks to, some I've learned to make $ off via fades). I refuse to hedge this game, and will likely lose a significant amount of my bankroll on this game, apparantly from the officiating.

Best of luck to all of you, from what I've seen a significant amount of you are on 'Cuse -- Good for you (Not a sarcastic remark); while I read the line as being a trap, I made significant funds off the double+++ trap game of Duke/NC last week (again, sorry for the poor memory), and unfortunately rolled the dice again.

Best of luck either way Gentlemen; looks like my hot streak will come to an end tonight. Looking for your opinions (Please try to leave your* bias at the door for this conversation).

CBASS
    BUCK FAMA
    CBASS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

qb1789
    qb1789's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 368

Dam this forum is down. 2 ppl posting in game...anyways Syracuse is peaking again at the right time. G town isn't athletic enough to make it past the round of 16.

mtc44380
    mtc44380's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 466

Quote Originally Posted by qb1789 View Post
    Dam this forum is down. 2 ppl posting in game...anyways Syracuse is peaking again at the right time. G town isn't athletic enough to make it past the round of 16.

I think G-town makes a run and wins it at the end. They play tough D, I feel they will crack down and make it close at the end. Just an inkling.

XX

Either way; I've hedged this game, and should be fine either way the result lands. I don't expect the most sincere posts (thx cbass lol), I just wanted opinions (aside from bias -- which is apprantly not possible with $ on the line, sorry for thinking logic/observation could be separated from emotion).

@ MTC -- For both MAXIMUM profit on the night (hope my hedge doesn't need to take effect) and just as a fan who has watched a LOT of Syracuse this year; I hope GTOWN wins solely for the purpose of their seed come mid-March. They are playing solid ball, and I'd hate to see them at anything worse than a 2-3 seed come Madness baby.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Smells like o.t. coming soon!

detroitlionsfan
    detroitlionsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!

oooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv vvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttttt tttttttttttttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Wow Cuse with the reg chokejob then that moron heaves a stupid rushed shot for a game winner lol.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Never ceases to amaze me how piss poor most these kids are shooting FREE throws. lol...nice hit Cuse backers that was a wild game!

XX

GG, Congrats to all on Cuse. Otto had his chance and panicked in a surprisingly solid trap by the Orange. BOL to Boheim in the finals -- expect Russ smith and the cards to win tonight and go 2/3 against the 'Cuse with a win to solidify the Big East Championship.

CBASS
    BUCK FAMA
    CBASS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

All in fun. Gl to you sir.