DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Three big plays tonight

32-15-6 record. Not happy with cal last night.

Going BIG on New Mexico -2 vs SDSU tonight. Is this TOO EASY?? I think NMU is a borderline frickin powerhouse with talented guards and impressive bigs. SDSU rides on the shoulders of Franklin and have been seriously struggling in offensive efficiency. Only thing that kinda scares me is NM is already solidly in the big dance but perhaps SDSU is fighting for their chances?

UCLA +5 vs Arizona. AZ is weak and I think ucla is getting hot. They keep this close if not win outright. Shabazzz can close.

OKSt +2 vs KSU. Smart & co should win this outright, I don't care that its near ksu the crowd should be evenly dispersed. OKSt plays strong in late night games and should roll here.

Also looking at UNLV playing -4 at home vs CSU. I think Bennett is on fire and can pull out a W here but do they cover??

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Seriously is New Mexico just gonna STOMP the Aztecs?

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

love ok state

flipside2469
    flipside2469's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 278

It's UNM, by the way. Anyways, I hate the Lobos in positions like this. Kinda like Michigan, you never know which team is going to show up. Also, thinking that just because UNLV is playing at the Mack in the MWC tournament, doesn't always mean the crowd is majority for the Rebels. SDSU brings it with their crowd, sometimes feels like it's a home game for the Aztecs when they play at the Mack. No local Rebel love.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

On zona -3 and k state -1. Completely agree about unm though. Lobos fans are crazy and should be loud tonight. They're just a more complete team than sdsu

OneTouch00
    OneTouch00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 222

im rolling with you on these picks all day looks good. new mexico got this its clutch time.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

If New Mexico is in it to win it they will stomp. SDSU totally relies on Franklin and I don't think he has a dominant game vs a solid lobos team.

Flipside - check your card man, UNLV is at home vs CSU. And if you haven't noticed they play well on their home court, home rims, in front of their home fans.

flipside2469
    flipside2469's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 278

Check my card? No shit man. I said they are playing at the Mack. I also said, just because they're playing in Vegas, doesn't necessarily mean "home crowd". There are other fans besides Rebel fans in the crowd. They're a crap shoot. You never know what team will show up. Enough. Good luck man.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Well UNM and UCLA both had a good showing! Now we just need OKSt and UNLV to slip some wins out.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

3-1 on the night boys. Let's keep it going.

35-16-6

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Got three more today:

I think there's great value in Florida -11 vs Alabama. Just saw a stat in the last 6 meetings the Gators won by an average of 10 points. The way the Gators have been rolling they either lose or win by double digits. I think they pull away from the Tide later on in this match and win by at least 15, maybe 20. They are going to try their hearts out on this to make a statement by winning the SEC tourney. Is Bama really gonna go buck since they are on the bubble & need a huge win??

UCLA +2 vs Oregon for the Pac12 'ship. I think Shabazzz & co. win this game outright. They had a good showing against a talented (but overrated) Arizona team, and I have not been impressed with the Ducks down the stretch here. I just think UCLA needs to stay hot and ride this into the Big Dance.

Finally I'm thinkin about parlaying Kansas & Ohio MLs. KU usually dominates KSU, and Ohio should dismantle the starting PG-less Arkon Zips. The Zips have been stunned with their starting point guard getting busted with 500lbs of weed, and the freshman replacement if going to struggle against a solid Ohio team. Might take Ohio -1 and KU -4 as well.

FEEDBACK? THOUGHTS?
    THANKS!

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Getting boned by the gators right now...

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

WOW didnt cover by an in-and-out layup. Damn.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Cool and now I can't bet UCLA cuz Brock is on the ML.

Might just fade all of Landers plays: he's got UCLA, L'ville, UNM, Indiana & SLU

jimm246
    Update your status
    jimm246's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2652

Yeah i was on ucla too but now iam going to slam the other way

Kira
    Just as planned
    Kira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Kazemi is a monster....