Goodfella10
    Goodfella10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Goodfella10's NCAA Hoops - 3-14-13

***VANDERBILT +3
    -Vanderbilt loves shooting 3's and Arkansas can't guard the 3pt line. The Hogs are very suspect away from Bud Walton and I think Vandy will win this outright.

*COLORADO +5
    -They beat Arizona once and actually should have won the other if it weren't for a blown call in regulation. I like they way the matchup in this game and have shown they can compete with Arizona no matter the venue. Five points seems safe to me in this one.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL

Goodfella10

adding:

*morgan st 1.5

Goodfella10

Adding:

*CLEMSON +1

-A battle between 2 teams that are fairly even and in this case Clemson is the better defensive team of the two. I'll take my chances with a team that can defend before gambling on whether a team is clicking offensively. Small play on the Tigers here. I do believe both teams will struggle to score and therefore I'll take.....

*CLEMSON/FSU UNDER 119.5

-See above.

*GW/UMASS UNDER 139
    GW will be forced to shoot more 3's than usual, which they don't do well (28%). Only slightly concerning is the fact that the spread is close, which may mean late game fouling and possibility of OT. I will take my chances here with a large sum of the plays being placed on the Over.

Goodfella10

Adding:

*ND +3
    *ND/MARQUETTE UNDER 126