Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pitt/Wisconsin

Anyone have an early line on this game? I think this should be a very exciting game and probably would lean towards Wisconsin and the points... If they play how they did last Saturday against Marquette, I believe the can keep this game close and possibly win...
    Would love to hear everyone's thoughts on this game!

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

definitely a great game to watch as a college hoops fan. from the betting angle, i took over 132 for one unit, because i think the line will be bet up to 136 or so, and i'll take the middle. i would be a little surprised if it's bet down, but if it does get bet down i'll be fine with being stuck with it.
    Last edited by The HG; 12-15-06 at 02:39 PM.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wisconsin is the much better team, despite what the records show. I wish Gray was playing so that Wisconsin would have only been -2 or so.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

The line I've got is -5.5 for Wisconsin. With Gray's status iffy, I am leaning toward the early play on the Badgers. Even with Gray, I thought Wisconsin was a good play here at home but was also looking for a smaller line.

UPDATED INFO: I read that Gray did practice on Friday, so he is listed as probable for the game.
    Last edited by EaglesPhan36; 12-16-06 at 12:37 AM.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ganchrow HG
    definitely a great game to watch as a college hoops fan. from the betting angle, i took over 132 for one unit, because i think the line will be bet up to 136 or so, and i'll take the middle. i would be a little surprised if it's bet down, but if it does get bet down i'll be fine with being stuck with it.
    I see this total is currently 128.5 at Pinnacle

I agree with your over play here Ganchrow HG. However, What scares me about this over is the fact that if Wisky is on there game it they could hold pitt to roughly the 50-55 points range.