Ranx777
    Ranx777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

SHIRT Plays...

I don't get on SBR often, but I assume not much has changed lately. Regardless if you are looking for very selective plays (maybe only 3-4 the rest of the NCAA basketball season), make sure to follow me on twitter @ JohnnyLFootball

Obviously, all my tweets are visible on there, and I have only played 4 games on the entire season as you will see. These are known as my 'Shirt' Plays, because I put my shirt and sometimes my pants on the line when I step out to make a play.

They are 4-0 on the season.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

You saying this b/c you have a play for tonight?

Ranx777

Not tonight. But Friday Night for sure. And 2 in the first round of the NCAA tourney I am pretty certain.

RetardStrength
    RetardStrength's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6729

You gonna post these SHIT plays or what?

tailin junkie
    tailin junkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17008

How can you know that you have a play on friday and in the first round and be so sure of it winning when there aren't any actual matchups on paper for those days yet? Good luck but I'm skeptical.

Ranx777

It's only one round/win away from happening. The match-up I want that is. Of course a major upset or injury could derail my plans to play it but otherwise I will be taking the SHIRT off my back and laying it on this game