triman75
    triman75's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tuesday college hoops 3/5

Cashed in with Texas Monday night as they get the outright win as a 2 point home dog. Looking at Tuesday's card I circled 3 or 4 games. But decided just to go with the 1 game as the other I was on the fence.

record to date 5-2-0 ATS

Ohio (-4.5) @ Buffalo

I put lots of stock into home court advantage in college hoops. It's rare that I play AGAINST home dogs. The situation has to be almost certain to cash. If I don't like the home dog then most of the time I just skip the game. But when it comes to mismatches like this I have to take advantage. The Bobcats have put together a strong season posting a 21-8 record. These teams met back in January and Ohio laid the smack down winning by 18 on the road. They have met 2 times in Buffalo over the last 3 seasons. Ohio won and covered both those matchup's and since 1997 Ohio is a money making 20-9 ATS and 23-7 SU in this series. Buffalo has covered 4 of their last 5 and they won 3 of them SU. But I just don't see the Bulls hanging with the Bobcats here. I don't like the hook but I think this game will get bet up. The line I made for this game was Ohio-7.5. So I think that number holds true here. Lay the points.

PLAY ON OHIO-4.5

Good Luck everyone on whatever you play.

All Business
    All Business's Avatar Become A Pro!

Love this play man. Wondering if I should make the play now or wait until tomorrow. Which way do you think the line will move?

triman75

I think it will go to 5. Like I said..I made a line -7.5. I think an 8-10 point win looks realistic. good luck bro.

mistermatt891
    mistermatt891's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 397

Quote Originally Posted by triman75 View Post
    Cashed in with Texas Monday night as they get the outright win as a 2 point home dog. Looking at Tuesday's card I circled 3 or 4 games. But decided just to go with the 1 game as the other I was on the fence.

record to date 5-2-0 ATS

Ohio (-4.5) @ Buffalo

I put lots of stock into home court advantage in college hoops. It's rare that I play AGAINST home dogs. The situation has to be almost certain to cash. If I don't like the home dog then most of the time I just skip the game. But when it comes to mismatches like this I have to take advantage. The Bobcats have put together a strong season posting a 21-8 record. These teams met back in January and Ohio laid the smack down winning by 18 on the road. They have met 2 times in Buffalo over the last 3 seasons. Ohio won and covered both those matchup's and since 1997 Ohio is a money making 20-9 ATS and 23-7 SU in this series. Buffalo has covered 4 of their last 5 and they won 3 of them SU. But I just don't see the Bulls hanging with the Bobcats here. I don't like the hook but I think this game will get bet up. The line I made for this game was Ohio-7.5. So I think that number holds true here. Lay the points.

PLAY ON OHIO-4.5

Good Luck everyone on whatever you play.
    buffalo is coming off a very solid win vs akron

they have some momentum

triman75

Yeah I saw that..and I did say that in the post. But to me it shouldn't matter...Ohio is clearly the better team here and their 5-1 ATS record against losing teams after 15 games tells me they should take care of business here. Good luck what ever side your on..

Ron29301
    This is What I Do Do...
    Ron29301's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 364

Quote Originally Posted by triman75 View Post
    Yeah I saw that..and I did say that in the post. But to me it shouldn't matter...Ohio is clearly the better team here and their 5-1 ATS record against losing teams after 15 games tells me they should take care of business here. Good luck what ever side your on..
    If they can get that 3 ball going early it could be over quick for Buffalo. That's a big "IF".

Magnificent
    Just tryin to be Jay Bilas...
    Magnificent's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1118

Quote Originally Posted by All Business View Post
    Love this play man. Wondering if I should make the play now or wait until tomorrow. Which way do you think the line will move?
    There is never a guarnantee which way the line will move. Even if the Dog is getting a ton of action, the line could still move up...even if the Favorite is getting a ton, the line could still go down...you cant assume the line is going to move based on the public percentage...I like to wait and see what it does regardless and if you dont like the way it moves than just pass it...sometimes when it moves against your favor tho, it can mean the sharps like the same team as you do with the reverse trend movement...U gotta pay attention to this stuff for a while to kinda get a feel for what I'm talking about...Keep your eyes open my friend

Mj19840
    Mj19840's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Good call on the Texas game.... I was an idiot.... Liked Texas ALL day then when it went to even "pick" right before tip I took Baylor smh. Thought if the "experts" thought they would win by 2 at noon they would still win it was just the money changing the line. I was wrong!

triman75

Ohio burns the money tonight.. back to the drawing board.