triman75
    triman75's Avatar Become A Pro!

Monday College Hoops 3/4

With the regular season coming to a close, Monday's card is very small with only a handful of games. But with that being said I do like one of them...

record to date 4-2-0 ATS

Baylor (-2 Total 138) @ Texas
    It's been a long season for the Longhorns to say the least as they come into this game under .500 at 13-16. But with that being said Baylor has no business being a road favorite against their in state rival. The Bears are in a situation that they aren't to familiar with. Thats being a road favorite. As small road favorites of 3 points or less they are a cash burning 2-9 ATS since 1997. On the flip side of that trend the Longhorns are 7-3 ATS as small home dogs of 3 points or less since 1997. I put alot of stock into home court in college hoops. You have a situation here that has a mediocre team in Baylor who have lost 4 of their last 5 and 7 of their last 10 as a road favorite. Again I get that Texas isn't even close to teams of years past. But Baylor is that same team. Maybe a little better but not playing like it of late. Take the home dog.

PLAY ON TEXAS+2

Good luck everyone on whatever your playing

DarkNite
    DarkNite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Agreed. I do like Texas +2, they will play for pride.

triman75

Bump...

triman75

Texas cashes in...win outright as a 2 point dog.