Enjoi
    Enjoi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 970

St Joseph' At St Louis

St Louis DOMINATE at home, especially the first half going 16-3 in their last 19 home games.

You know what to do. Get some

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

like under 125 more so than a side..even tho slu scores quite a bit at home st joes is pretty solid with the rock and they dont give away a lot of fts, if they keep turnovers to a minimum and dont let slu get a ton of points from the line i think this gm be played rather low as possessions should be limited...have it somewhere in the range of 64-54 which gives me some room to work with.. you certainly right bout the 1st half, slu really gets out on teams at home..

Enjoi
    Enjoi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 970

If i were to play the under it would most likely be the first half but I am confident with this play so not gonna deviate. Good luck on yours my man

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Enjoi View Post
    If i were to play the under it would most likely be the first half but I am confident with this play so not gonna deviate. Good luck on yours my man
    gl to you as well, being a slu fan i hope they crush them for you but just think this number is a little steep and slu coming off the biggest couple gms of their season..i love this team and think they have a great chance of making a deep tourney run! number little inflated imo as i mentioned st joes does some things that should allow them to hang around, they patient on offense so they wont be frustrated by slu pace, dont turn it over a whole lot or let teams get to the line (both things slu typically does that help generate offense), get a lot of their points from behind the arc which is prob slu biggest weakness on d,,granted as you said slu does and has waxed better teams than st joes but think st joes is more suited to keep this somewhat close..in the end i think slu wins by 7-10 points but ive been wrong plenty and certainly hope i am here.. BOL

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I'd be leery of letdown after big win at Butler, this line seems a smidgeeon inflated, would not be surprised to see Billikens win by single-digits. I actually prefer Saint Louis SECOND half, because any letdown would probably come immediately and they then could regroup at half.