Da Beer Guy
    Da Beer Guy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Iowa State got FUKKED by the Refs!!!!

Damn this shit is so fixed it aint even funny.

Da Beer Guy

unbelievable. may just hold off on betting until the tourny

WMtribe17
    WMtribe17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Quote Originally Posted by Da Beer Guy View Post
    unbelievable. may just hold off on betting until the tourny
    I would probably look into betting teams that seem to get bailed out by the refs a lot come tourney time. 2 teams that come to mind are Kansas and Arizona

mtc44380
    mtc44380's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 466

Yeah, I think its smart to bet the lower profile games.. which is what I will do until the tourney, I think, or take some bigger spreads on the +side, I understand getting screwed on the TTU game, but not on the IowaSt. game, that was a screw job.

Da Beer Guy

bullshit i would have been
    big pimpin and ballin if they had called that foul

selthecap
    selthecap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Its always the refs fault

When you are on the wrong side of a finish. Fact is, the Cyclones chocked, again. Kansas was out of the game with 2 minutes to play and Iowa played to let them back it in. Havent those morons ever heard of burning the clock? I agree it was a pissy call, but there were a dozen of them during the game. But hey, what do I care, I was on the Jayhawks.

Da Beer Guy

fact is that was charging. the white boy bull dozed the iowa state player and you call the foul on iowa state????

r u fukking kidding me?

that means the game was fixed.

mtc44380
    mtc44380's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 466

Quote Originally Posted by Da Beer Guy View Post
    fact is that was charging. the white boy bull dozed the iowa state player and you call the foul on iowa state????

r u fukking kidding me?

that means the game was fixed.
    I finally was able to watch the replay of that final minute, since I didn't catch the game last night. HOLY SHIT.... IDK what they called... still speechless. Tough to lose a game like that, that's like calling a Pass interference when the game is on the line if its not totally blatent. Ridiculous.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

The last play should have been called a charge, BUT there were 15 other bad calls before that. How about the first 10 seconds of the game an 'illegal screen' foul on withey, immediately followed up by a ridiculous foul on KU again. Bill Self lost his shit and got T'd up like 2 mins into the game. I think A) he wanted to get his team pumped up and B) let the refs know that he's not taking this bullsh!t

Brent13081
    Fading the home team(Minnesota)
    Brent13081's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6148

I'm still trying to recover from the events of last night.. I want to bet Indiana but because of last nights game I know the fix is possible for the gophers.. Hard to cap the games when you have to deal with the mob fixin