Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

Montana/Davidson

I think the oddsmaker are on crack, line inflated with all the recent Davidson blowouts. Montana had an impressive win at South Dakota St and kept it within single digits at Colorado St in their non-conference schedule.

give me the +13.5 with a veteran Montana team

redsox9985
    redsox9985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 213

Being a student at UM I just want to point out a few things. We didn't beat South Dakota State, lost a nail biter in double OT. Also Mathis ward who is one of our leading scorers is out for tomorrow. He makes a huge difference being that we have no big men that can compete down low. I'm not saying that the line isn't pretty inflated, just saying proceed with caution. This is a tough matchup at Davidson especially with their presence down low.

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

Quote Originally Posted by redsox9985 View Post
    Being a student at UM I just want to point out a few things. We didn't beat South Dakota State, lost a nail biter in double OT. Also Mathis ward who is one of our leading scorers is out for tomorrow. He makes a huge difference being that we have no big men that can compete down low. I'm not saying that the line isn't pretty inflated, just saying proceed with caution. This is a tough matchup at Davidson especially with their presence down low.
    Great post, you're right at the SDST game....yikes the Grizzs 318th in the nation in rebounding, I might have proceed with a little caution... Let see how the line goes by game time

redsox9985
    redsox9985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 213

Yeah I will also be following this line around game time. I'd be more inclined if the game was here in Missoula as the griz are a very good home team. Lately we have been terrible against the spread so it will be interesting to see where this line ends up in the end. Best of luck if you end up taking the points. Go griz!!