crazed
    crazed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

5dimes accounts

I'm looking to open up an account at 5dimes and want to get everyone's opinions on the site. Would you recommend it? How do you get money into the account? Is it easy and how do get money out? thanks for any comments

Catchn_Picks
    Catchn_Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15716

what ever you do take the reduced juice not their free bets or whatever...It will be worth its weight in gold.

Easy to fund...**...follow their directions and money is in the account in an hour or two...they pick up the fees if you deposit more than 250 bucks...gl

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Dog, go to the website and read the sections in those areas. Stop wasting everyone's time.

crazed
    crazed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

Y did you waste my time with that response? The website isn't going to tell me if they suck and paying out. Catchn, thanks for your thoughts. Also I know I had problems in the past using a CC from the USA so wanted to know if the same problem exists here or what method would you recommend to make the deposit.

jamt31
    jamt31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

5 dimes is solid, they are very quick with pay outs for checks. It has to be over a 1k pay out for a check but its worth it. Fed'x to you within a week or so, never had a problem depositing them either.