SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dave Cokin: Tigers -12 vs Redhawks

Tigers -12 vs Redhawks

Game Time: 12/7/2006 8:30:00 PM
    By: Dave Cokin
    Football picks NFL Picks sports gambling Baseball picks college football picks basketball picks odds

Tennessee St finally gets to play a home game, and it should be an easy win over a SE Missouri State team that ranks near the bottom of the charts.

Talk about rough scheduling! Tennessee State is finally at home for the first time all season after spending the first few weeks of the season conducting their own traveling road show.

Predictably, those results weren't great for the Tigers, but things get a whole lot easier here. The Tigers roll in with a 2-4 record and paced by the duel scoring threat of forward Clarence Matthews and LaDarious Weaver, each with a 15.5 scoring average. Big 6-11 center Larry Turner leads the team with 8.8 rebounds.

SE Missouri State is my lowest-rated team on the board, and I see the line being too low here. The host Tigers will roll to a win by at least 15 points, so Tennessee State minus the spot is the play.

Play: Tennessee St -12

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sorry Dave but I disagree with you in this game. I'm liking SEMO to cover that number.