pook
    pook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 224

Why is Pitt only -2?

Come on now, Pitt is playing as good as any team in the country of late. I know they have had a week off but even if they come out rusty they will still win by more than 2 points. Last time these two teams played Steven Adams was just starting to play good and now he is turning into the player all Pitt fans were expecting him to be. Don't forget that Tray Woodall also only played 4 minutes in that game due to injury and he is Pitt's leader.

Pitt -2 is the play of the day tomorrow.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

I like Pitt as well here, but I don't know what you think the line should be. Marquette is 13-0 at home and ranked in the Top-20.

pook

Pitt should be a 5 or 6 point favorite IMO. They are rolling and Steven Adams is finally coming around. I'm not sure how anyone could take Marquette with only +2.

Watch me be wrong and Pitt lose in my first prediction on this forum. I don't know, I just feel really confident in this Pitt team. They look like a legit contender. First Pitt contender since DeJuan Blair left.

neutral
    Update your status
    neutral's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3546

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    I like Pitt as well here, but I don't know what you think the line should be. Marquette is 13-0 at home and ranked in the Top-20.
    Marquette is the right side here

pook

I was wrong on this one big time. Marquette shot lights out and Pitt just couldn't keep up.