MasterP10
    MasterP10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3259

Quote Originally Posted by jgthekidd0 View Post
    respect from who? ill never see any of these people in my entire life..these people come on, use you for your picks, then blow you after you win or say its okay master P we still love you master P..its just gay thats all im saying..its a sports betting forum if you cant brush off a comment nd actually still give your "loyal follwers" your picks then your a sensitive bitch
    Its the negative and immature comments I'm leaving. No room for that in my life. Guess my assumption of this forum was wrong.

Yes, it's unfortunate the loyal follower's lose but no way can I post picks knowing people like you are making money off them. No chance.

I don't want this going unsaid. THANK YOU to all the posters for their positive feedback and encouragement over the past couple months. You guys are the BEST.

freshguy222
    freshguy222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8359

any chance you're going to post on twitter?

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

respect from who? ill never see any of these people in my entire life..these people come on, use you for your picks, then blow you after you win or say its okay master P we still love you master P..its just gay thats all im saying..its a sports betting forum if you cant brush off a comment nd actually still give your "loyal follwers" your picks then your a sensitive bitch
    Youre a bitch ass fukker whos fukking with our money. This guys been killin it and sharing picks FOR FREE, and youre coming in here talking shit...

What winner wants to post picks on a forum for assholes like you who run their dikk sucker?

Cbusphxsac
    Cbusphxsac's Avatar Become A Pro!

This guy MP is a clown and you people worshipping him are pathetic. Either he's a sensitive whiny bitch or he's leaving because be knows he won't maintain 60%

Cbusphxsac
    Cbusphxsac's Avatar Become A Pro!

By the way, 60% is not a god like number only attainable by genius "sharps." If you know basketball and bet smart, 60% is easy. Anyone who blindly tails another person is a moron

Kira
    Just as planned
    Kira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

hi MasterP, actually I know a place (more like a private forum) where you can share your picks, I guarantee no such bull negativity there, I will pm you the details.

cheers !

MasterP10

Quote Originally Posted by Cbusphxsac View Post
    This guy MP is a clown and you people worshipping him are pathetic. Either he's a sensitive whiny bitch or he's leaving because be knows he won't maintain 60%
    Actually, win percentage just went up to 61% last night so at least get the facts right.

I don't need to keep hitting 61% And if you were a seasoned bettor you would know the break even win rate is 52.38% so hitting anything better then that will be profitable.

JayLA
    On to the next one...

Quote Originally Posted by Cbusphxsac View Post
    By the way, 60% is not a god like number only attainable by genius "sharps." If you know basketball and bet smart, 60% is easy. Anyone who blindly tails another person is a moron
    Get the fukk out of here..60% is great. Yes blindly tailing anyone....and talking shit when the bet loses is moronic, I agree.

ashulga
    ashulga's Avatar Become A Pro!

^^
    Start your own thread then and show what you can do. If you been consistently winning at 60% and been doing this for a long time, I assume you are very rich guy by now unless you are making $10 bets

cala56
    cala56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5810

VERY GOOD PICKS. CONGRATS.

JayLA
    On to the next one...

This thread is unreal...

You got a guy sharing his winning picks for free and losers are in line egging him on and talking shit.

It really blows my mind...

ashulga
    ashulga's Avatar Become A Pro!

MP, always look at everything glass half full not empty. I haven't tailed your picks but AWESOME job on your record.
    You can't expect this to be any other way, more successful you are in anything you do in life, more people envy you, and more haters you will acquire. So don't let this stop you, instead let this encourage you. Wheather you got a better girl, job, more money, can cap games better, whatever it is in life you are successfull at, more people will envy and judge you that can't be where you are. (Some peoples ego just will not allow them, and thats unfortunate) So just use that as motivation for your success not discouragement. Some people are just miserable souls. Anyways, in whatever you decide to do BOL

jgthekidd0
    jgthekidd0's Avatar Become A Pro!

right wtff if you were betting any real money and hitting 60% theres no chance you would be giving these losers your picks anyway..MP is a clown, akron -10.5 was an absolute joke of a bet..every lose they had on the road, every win eastern michigan had was at home..any decent capper woulda smashed the living fukk outta that..

MasterP10

right wtff if you were betting any real money and hitting 60% theres no chance you would be giving these losers your picks anyway..MP is a clown, akron -10.5 was an absolute joke of a bet..every lose they had on the road, every win eastern michigan had was at home..any decent capper woulda smashed the living fukk outta that..
    We did. Us sharps drove the fawk outta that line from -8.5 all the way to -10.5/-11.

JayLA
    On to the next one...

A lot of his picks have line movement. He knows a sharp, he knows a bookie, he pays for a good tout servce....he's a good handicapper, who the fukk knows, HE'S POSTING HIS WINNING PICKS FOR FREE do you not get that?

I don't give a fukk if he's an SBR ghost trying to give the site a good name, his SELECTIONS were winners, are you DENSE?

who the fukk are you anyway, you sign up for a website, choose a guy and talk shit? I'm starting to think this is all a ploy to get MP10 some clients......

MasterP10, let me know when you're in Miami, I'll buy you a beer and get you some fine Miami pussy. don't let these loser fukks get to you.

jgthekidd0

"Us Sharps" there's no1 here that is worth a damn betting sports..90% of these people are in debt up to there eye balls cuz they cant pick a winner..its not even you tho its these losers that sukk you off everyday for picks..its just gay bottom line

MasterP10

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    A lot of his picks have line movement. He knows a sharp, he knows a bookie, he pays for a good tout servce....he's a good handicapper, who the fukk knows, HE'S POSTING HIS WINNING PICKS FOR FREE do you not get that?

I don't give a fukk if he's an SBR ghost trying to give the site a good name, his SELECTIONS were winners, are you DENSE?

who the fukk are you anyway, you sign up for a website, choose a guy and talk shit? I'm starting to think this is all a ploy to get MP10 some clients......

MasterP10, let me know when you're in Miami, I'll buy you a beer and get you some fine Miami pussy. don't let these loser fukks get to you.
    I do my own handicapping. And I don't know this person but I wish he would just start his own thread and let the picks do the talking.

JOHNNY DOBBS
    JOHNNY DOBBS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by MasterP10 View Post
    I do my own handicapping. And I don't know this person but I wish he would just start his own thread and let the picks do the talking.

for someone who hates negativity and drama, you seem to be lapping it up in this thread. Why even come back to respond?

jgthekidd0

im a dick, your prolly the nicest guy on earth i can just tell by your responses to me..i gotta outta control give the people their picks ill never bother this thread again..i was out of line

MasterP10

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNNY DOBBS View Post
    for someone who hates negativity and drama, you seem to be lapping it up in this thread. Why even come back to respond?
    I'm not a push over. I have more respect for myself and dignity.

Notsradamus
    Notsradamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 161

Ughh...the only reason these losers post anything is cause they are losers and real life and no one listens to them there, so they come here and start stuff so they get a little attention. JGTheKid is exactly that....a kid..a child. Just ignore him, when people respond to him he gets what he wants and can keep it going so he can get his 15 minutes of fame. If no one acknowledges people like him and pretended their posts didn't exist, then just put them right on their ignore list, then you don't even have to see the useless information they post. The people that followed, in this example, MP and praised him when he did well, and stuck behind him if he had a few off games, that's what these forums are all about. You don't see MP ripping on posters like myself or others who are not as good in this craft.
    If you were a mature, real adult, you would have no need to come in and rip on others, you would just go about your day. Your right he didn't cure cancer, but this isn't a cancer forum, its a NCAA BB forum and he was helping people out in that matter and I don't know MP personally, but I am sure he'd be the first to admit he isn't the best out there either, but for here, he is pretty damn good and that's why he has so many people at least checking out his opinions. Whether they play them or not is up to them, but they are not put out there to get bashed by some nobody, some child, some kid who was never asked for their opinion in the first place. If you have something to say, start your own thread and get your 2 troll friends to back you there. That's just my 2 cents and I know your try and be funny and say stuff to me and anyone else that responds here because you are an immature nobody who obviously struggles with spelling as well, because adults don't spell like that either. To MP and all the people that made this thread fun, thanks a lot, I haven't been here from the beginning, but I have been here for awhile and enjoyed it. To those who's goal is to troll, you will get yours at some point I'm sure because it shows the type of person you are, most likely ugly inside and out. Good Luck MP wherever you go from here.

jgthekidd0

i appoligized to the guy..nd im 2- years old not really a child nd my bank roll would make your head spin off your shoulders

JayLA
    On to the next one...

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNNY DOBBS View Post
    Because these picks are his work. Let's be honest; we're posting it up on a fukkin message board for a reason. We want glory. He got it, he's defending it. It's either that or I'm clueless and the jokes on me. MP10 is a tout who stopped posting picks to get some clients.

Which one is it?

shooms79
    shooms79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2198

This is all getting out of hand. Leave the guy alone. I do find it interesting that the people instigating all this signed up recently. "pay no attention to the man behind the curtain"

jgthekidd0

sorry master P if your ever in northeast PA ill buy you a beer and get you a dirty whore who you can donkey punch after a kid blows a one n one to seal it up

MasterP10

I can assure everyone I don't need clients. I make enough money from placing my own bets.

JayLA
    On to the next one...

sorry master P if your ever in northeast PA ill buy you a beer and get you a dirty whore who you can donkey punch after a kid blows a one n one to seal it up
    you are a ghost aren't you. you're not here to gain insight, you're here to stir the beef pot. got it...

MasterP10

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    Because these picks are his work. Let's be honest; we're posting it up on a fukkin message board for a reason. We want glory. He got it, he's defending it. It's either that or I'm clueless and the jokes on me. MP10 is a tout who stopped posting picks to get some clients.

Which one is it?
    To be honest since I mentioned about stopping this thread I have had a couple people offer me money for my picks. I haven't even responded. They could even come on here and vouch this is true.

abc
    abc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

"Us Sharps" there's no1 here that is worth a damn betting sports..90% of these people are in debt up to there eye balls cuz they cant pick a winner..its not even you tho its these losers that sukk you off everyday for picks..its just gay bottom line
    I don't believe thanking MasterP10 for padding our bankroll is "gay." Unless liking money is gay. If so, then call me a homosexual.

JayLA
    On to the next one...

Quote Originally Posted by MasterP10 View Post
    To be honest since I mentioned about stopping this thread I have had a couple people offer me money for my picks. I haven't even responded. They could even come on here and vouch this is true.
    i believe it mastah'P, i know.
    i've been sharing your picks with my friends and they want to kno who you're on....these loser fukks WOULD be desperate enough to offer you money...

we're offering you a great time in Miami LOL.... whoever the fukk you are, keep pickin winners bud. you told me you did this professionally in October and i've been following you since. low key posters like yourself (among others) are one of the few reasons I defend message boards to my friends. GET IT

MAKE EM SAY UGHHH!!

jgthekidd0

i appoligized 2 times now, i said i was out of line..hb we all drop it now? if master p is a good guy hes gonna give u hes picks still but will see if he picks the money lol i wont be tailing any of your picks P no worries

Notsradamus
    Notsradamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 161

im a dick, your prolly the nicest guy on earth i can just tell by your responses to me..i gotta outta control give the people their picks ill never bother this thread again..i was out of line
    Despite all the misspellings, bad use of most English words that were attempted, and no punctuation, I wish this run on sentence held some truth, but he continues to post. Just leave! You said you'd never bother again so it shouldn't matter what else is being said anymore, you don't need to continue to respond. Your life must be a real treat. I can imagine you sitting there hitting refresh every 10 seconds hoping someone responded to your comment on here so you can share your adult opinions in your 2nd grade writing level. You said you would never bother this thread again, so be a MAN and live by your word.

BlackRob
    BlackRob's Avatar Become A Pro!

MP10, just let the haters hate and keep posting winners. Definitely let me know if you start posting elsewhere. I bet for fun mostly, so I'd never pay for picks. I treat it kind of like fantasy football and only make wagers with the profit I've accumulated. I have accumulated a nice profit so far, and a good percentage of that came from your picks. If I were going to pay for picks, you'd get my money. You've had a better win percentage than any of the cappers I've followed that post free picks daily.

jgthekidd0

In response to your post Mr. Nostradmus, id like to say you sir are a complete and utter idiot. Not only are you a cry baby winner, you are also homosexual. Your telling me my grammer is wrong what are you an english teacher? Its an internet forum, im 21 years old and I would put my life on it ive got more pussy then you. If your arguing with a "child" does that make you any more mature then one? Go threw my post and spell check it rooster breath.

Love, JG

ps: nostradamus liked men

Tuff Gong
    Tuff Gong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

i appoligized to the guy..nd im 2- years old not really a child nd my bank roll would make your head spin off your shoulders
    I would like to kick the shit out of you

First 123456 Last