Login Search

136-89-4 run in college hoops! 60% Wed Picks

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by bjb7223 View Post
MasterP always loved playing SIUEdwardsville. On them for one unit. come on the ghost of MasterP is here.

+11 vs Murray State

Quote Originally Posted by Kellmanator View Post
Don't worry fellas. 2 solid plays.

Canisius +5.5
Denver -2.5

I'll call the wambulance to pick up the rest of you guys
3-0 on tonights picks. Touched by MP=$$$

This is downright sad. I loved waking up and getting a fresh cup of coffee and opening the laptop. I would open Chrome and right on my bookmark bar are links to MasterP's and Lkid's NCAA picks threads. I REFUSE to delete these bookmarks. You fellas must come back and help your community! You men are leaders around here, the top dogs. Your threads have the most views out of everyone's for a F'n reason. Only 2 more months in the season. Oh...and the trolls on this site are just mad they have to look at their disgusting self in the mirror. They flock to internet forums to let off steam, its a damn joke. F@#$ THE HATERS, LETS GET THIS PAPER!

Philosophy graduate here and I wish I could discuss the reason behind bold caps. But, I can't, but I can say that I drafted McCutcheon as a sleeper in fantasy BB couple years ago and that is no longer possible. Stud. But I did pick up Trout as a FA.

MP, best of luck man, keep moving those lines and doing your thing.

Hey Master P; I folllowed you, LKid and a couple others regularly. I rarely post out of respect; as I don't like to clutter your threads. The unfortunate thing is that it's the people like myself; the people that respect you who are the ones that are punished by your departure. You have to remember that many of these forums are in bed with the booking houses and some trolls are put out there to make great cappers like yourself go away. For example, you can only get an account at Heritage if you are referred by a friend or if you say SBR referred you. Do you think Heritage wants a guy like you posting picks?

Anyway, I obviously hope that you will reconsider, but I respect your decision.

you people are so penetrating weird! suck the guy off already jesus christ..he picked sports games not cured cancer..for the record taling unlv @ air force blown off the penetrating court! tailed west virginia @ baylor blown ofc the penetrating court lmao later master P may your spirit live on lol wat a joke

Quote Originally Posted by jgthekidd0 View Post
you people are so penetrating weird! suck the guy off already jesus christ..he picked sports games not cured cancer..for the record taling unlv @ air force blown off the penetrating court! tailed west virginia @ baylor blown ofc the penetrating court lmao later master P may your spirit live on lol wat a joke
The guy was great this season at his picks, but i completely agree with you. Followed this guy all season and there wasn't a whole lot of negativity to begin with. You want a thread without people f'n around with you?? Go start a thread about rainbows and butterflys on the nature forum. We aren't exactly trading stocks on wall street, with sports betting you get people like me who sit at a bar with their buddies, drink beer, and rip on someone to get a laugh when you get the chance. I'm guessing the majority of people here are the same way. Those who whine and cry about things on here, grow a pair and man up.

Btw that dude who told MasterP to stop masturbating and give up his picks yesterday... Nobody likes to be interupted during the process, so i kind've understand where he was coming from. BUT I once ripped off a 10 game win streak while i was yanking it. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by jgthekidd0 View Post
You are the main reason I stopped this thread. This comment is as insignificant as the Emich comment. Smart of you to mention 2 out of the 89 losses but your big mouth has nothing to say about the 136 wins.

FYI- added a pick to last nights 5 selections went 4-2 66%

updated cbb record:

140-91-4 61%

E Ill -5 L
IPFW -1 W
St Peters +9 L
LSU +1.5 W
Loy-MD -3.5 W
Fairfield -13.5 W

Why don't you put your time and energy into picking winners for a few weeks (if you can do that) and then you will get respect. Some advice: this is not how you go about it.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Bill_Hicks gave MasterP10 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Pega gave MasterP10 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

respect from who? ill never see any of these people in my entire life..these people come on, use you for your picks, then blow you after you win or say its okay master P we still love you master P..its just gay thats all im saying..its a sports betting forum if you cant brush off a comment nd actually still give your "loyal follwers" your picks then your a sensitive bitch