DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

2/9 LOCKS: N'Eastern-3, MSU-4, Miss St+27

First I got Northeastern -3 at Old Dominion. I think for a team with 3 wins all year (only 1 of them at home) with a new coach, there's no way ODU wins two games in a row. N'eastern has got to win by 6+.

MSU @ Purdue is not a 'trap game' like everyone thinks. MSU beat Purdue by 23 a month ago, and since then the Spartans have gotten in the zone, big time. Appling, Harris, Payne all said there was no way they would miss this game. Trice may be out but that is not a huge loss. Yes they are on the road in the B1G, but I think the spartans roll by double digits. MSU -4 (<LOCK>)

Third play: Mississippi State +27. Yes, they got ROLLED by 30+ last time they played Florida in Mississippi. And I'm definitely drinking the Gator koolaide, but this loss of Yeguete is really gonna hurt them. The big man is their 6th man who plays a lot of minutes and is an integral part of their big defense. I just think the gators roll to a win, easily by less than 20 points with the loss of Yeguete's defense and rebounds.

Other than that, I had Wisconsin ML, Miami spread, and I like Kansas ML.

What are your thoughts/words of wisdom????

TCamp15
    TCamp15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Well NE is screwed all round now cuz you just used the word lock in gambling and lang is on them thanks for the kiss of death x2...think its time to buy out of this game

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Love it when gamblers get superstitous. Technically I only used the L word on MSU and watch that game - I haven't lost a "L" all year.

The only jinx is if Brock is picking a team, and that's only cuz he's the worst picker of them all.

TCamp15

lang isn't much better i will not be surprised if NE loses straight up...15-8 vs 3-20 and only 2 pt favs now...somethings not right.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Definitely sweated that NE win out. I'll take it though. Now let's hope Florida gives a few easy buckets up to finish, then LET'S GO SPARTANS!

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

3-0 on my 'locks' post. Earlier posts today on this forumn included auburn +pts (covered), Wisconsin ML (win) Miami-spread (wayyy covered). My only loss today was Kansas ML - what the hell is goin on with those jayhawks???

TCamp15

Good day sir