OhMyEli
    OhMyEli's Avatar Become A Pro!

If I could liquidate my condo and car immediate it'd all be on...

I had a hard time sleeping thinking about this LOCK. I think recent games against good teams has skewed this line but Wichita State -10 to me is literally me fronting my book money for 2 hours to get a 90% immediate return.
    I haven't felt this strongly on a side all year. I beg you all to trust me and go in on Wichita State, I hate when I post these and no one listens. I'm making a few more major plays before I just tread water until tourney time, you can bet your ass this is one of them. I scared my local with how certain I was, but I want to save some money for Mardi Gras coming up, lock it in...now.

Gamble32jn
    Keep Faith!!!!!!!!
    Gamble32jn's Avatar Become A Pro!

i took the other side....dont like laying that much on the road.

KDF500
    Long time listener, first time caller
    KDF500's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1117

I agree.

Magnificent
    Just tryin to be Jay Bilas...
    Magnificent's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1118

I took it last night solely based on how bad S. Ill normally plays at home even tho they defeated the Sycamores. Wichita is Slumping a bit, but I look for them to rain from deep tonight as they like to. S. Ill really doesnt have a good defense at all and can go on some tough droughts. I went 3x on this...I just hate it when people say that things are a LOCK! lol I hope you're right pal as I made this bet 17 hours ago!

OhMyEli

Quote Originally Posted by Magnificent View Post
    I took it last night solely based on how bad S. Ill normally plays at home even tho they defeated the Sycamores. Wichita is Slumping a bit, but I look for them to rain from deep tonight as they like to. S. Ill really doesnt have a good defense at all and can go on some tough droughts. I went 3x on this...I just hate it when people say that things are a LOCK! lol I hope you're right pal as I made this bet 17 hours ago!
    Well that other guy (who has been doing decently), made all those "lock of the history of earth" threads and I've noticed here you don't get any attention unless youre an attention whore so I had to display my confidence in this pick.

I watched WSU last game, they played terrible, it was almost like they decided to phone it in before the game started. Despite that I believe it was tied at half. In the second half I think they tried even less and were up for half of it until they let Noiowa go on something like a 18-2 run. Not once did they look like they were concerned they were losing and had the crowd on top of them. Despite all that they had a shot with under 1 minute to go that wouldve put them within 1 that just rattled out. In this conference they know they can't finish 3rd and make the tourney, this team has high hopes and I can honestly see a 20+ point win here.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

great ive been fckn mushed

Gamble32jn
    Keep Faith!!!!!!!!
    Gamble32jn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lock threads worry me...dang sure when there is 2 locks on the same game but different side..lol. I dont ever really use the LOCK word but i do lock one in once a year. Been lucky so far

OhMyEli

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    great ive been fckn mushed
    If you go thru my posts the vast majority of the time I post a new thread on a game I'm right. I'd say roughly since late last year into this year in CBB my posts are around 12-6 calling a game, and last year I called a lot of outright dog victories.

The other guy posts a thread and I don't want him to scare people off, this play jumped out at me for the books overcompensating for WSU playing vastly superior (compared to SOIll) teams.

Magnificent

[QUOTE=Magnificent;17729566] S. Ill really doesnt have a good defense at all and can go on some tough droughts. QUOTE]

I want to re-nig on this statement somewhat...S. Ill does have a decent D as far as forcing you to be patient and taking the ball away. Where they arent good on the Defensive side, is Opponent FG % and they foul quite a bit. While they are letting Wichita hit the shots that thay are taking tonight, they arent letting the Shockers get as many off as they would normally like. Couple that with the fact that Wichita just doesnt seem to want to play any bit of Defense and this bet isnt looking very good with 13 min to go (down by 13 on the line). Praying for a sick run and one of those S. Ill droughts that they have been prone to in the past!...Please please please!

numismatist
    Le roi est mort, vive le roi...
    numismatist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1369

Brick.

Brick.

Brick.

DavieVegas
    DavieVegas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Quote Originally Posted by OhMyEli View Post
    I had a hard time sleeping thinking about this LOCK. I think recent games against good teams has skewed this line but Wichita State -10 to me is literally me fronting my book money for 2 hours to get a 90% immediate return.
    I haven't felt this strongly on a side all year. I beg you all to trust me and go in on Wichita State, I hate when I post these and no one listens. I'm making a few more major plays before I just tread water until tourney time, you can bet your ass this is one of them. I scared my local with how certain I was, but I want to save some money for Mardi Gras coming up, lock it in...now.
    Damn, you would of lost it all. I learned my lesson betting on whichita st earlier this year. They are aweful.

numismatist

18-0 run right here for Wichita State LOOOOOOOOOOL.

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Maybe he will come back and say he just ment the Moneyline...oh wait they couldn't even win straight up. It has been a crazy dog run lately though

numismatist

I meant the ML and it ruined a nice parlay. I am going to have a couple (bottles) stiff drinks. This is horse manure.

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

Magnificent

Although someone saying "Lock" "Guarantee" "Take a mortgage" "blah blah blah..." is setting themselves up for scrutiny, Laughing at someone fir losing a play (especially someone that you would claim to be "better and sharper" than) Is kinda lame. Cause clearly the person laughing is over 100% in the history of all their picks...They have made 18 picks, and won 576 of them...If you disagree with a pick, than fine, thats commonplace and is why there are actually point spreads...but get off the "I'm the man" wagon, cause you know dam well you have gone broke before in your gambling career...