Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2774

BC (+15.5) against Miami tonight!...Thoughts and comments from the forum?!

This is the only strong play that I feel good about!...the line was 13.5 but I bought a bucket (which I normally do for insurance purposes because you just never know in this hobby of ours)....I see the line has dropped to 13 now and will probably continue to do so!...Jump on the Eagles my fellow degenerates while the getting is good!...

Analysis:..BC has been in just about every game they've played with the exception of a couple blowouts that got away...they played the Canes tough and lost 60 - 59 a couple of weeks ago and they played Maryland and NC ST right down to the wire...Besides, Miami has a huge game with UNC coming up next on Feb.9th!...Yes, the Tarheels are a little bit down this year, but UNC and Dook are still the gold standards when it comes to ACC basketball and every team relishes the opportunity to knock them off.

Here is my ticket...I'm still one of the very few posters that does this but hey at least I put my money where my mouth is and show that I'm no phoney and bet with real money and not just sit here and talk smack and bullshit like 98% of this forum!

PLACED
    DESCRIPTION RISKING TO WIN
    02/05/2013
    08:45 AM
    [Ticket #: 135028959] STRAIGHT BET
    02/05/2013 @ 04:00 PM CBB [521] BOSTON COLLEGE +15½-150 (B+2)
    384.62 256.41
    Last edited by Da Manster!; 02-05-13 at 11:21 AM.