Magnificent
    Just tryin to be Jay Bilas...
    Magnificent's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1118

My Monday Picks...

Wright St. -4.5
    Syr 1st H -4.5

and a short $$ parlay 5 to make 136 (long shot prob)

Syr -260 1h
    Texas +160 1h
    Siena +180 1h
    N. Az +180 1h

good luck tonight to all...

Magnificent

Hope that Siena isnt the only one to take down my mini par! Tied up with the ball and 12sec left in the half out of a timeout and Siena turns it over for a Fairfield lay up...wouldve at least taken the push there! Totally understand that I have two halves of basketball to still win with Texas and N.Az...but it feels like one of those bets where that'll be the only one! Heck, I guess its better(confidence wise) if it is, you know what I'm sayin...

Well I am talking to myself here...lol

Magnificent

Adding Pitt -15.5 for short short money (junkie play!)
    Just purely based on the Betting Trend movement as the last hour of Game time approached...

Also, I put in a 3 team money line parlay for $10 to win 49 earlier that I left out (new to this posting my plays stuff)

Syr -425, George Mason -260, Texas +240
    Last edited by Magnificent; 02-04-13 at 08:14 PM.

Magnificent

Quote Originally Posted by Magnificent View Post
    Adding Pitt -15.5 for short short money (junkie play!)
    Well...thats what happens when you just play a game only because you needed the needle in your arm! I mean its not over yet...but its over, was going to split the dogs in the BE tonight too (planned to anyways) and instead just got high on a junkie play lol...I couldve bought 4 12oz red bulls with that 10 spot! DISCIPLINE!!!

Magnificent

Not a great day...But all in all I basically ended up down less than a unit (a small unit)...I dont have a consistent unit. I range from 33-77 on games I actually care about. Sometimes I will go as far as 143 if I am feeling really froggy. I also will throw a lil 11 out there just for some action and various lil 5-10 parlays. I just dont have a system of consistency, which is probably my biggest downfall. But if anyone has any suggestions for such templates that I should consider following as far as staying consistent, than I am all ears and willing to listen.