WMtribe17
    WMtribe17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

CAA play for monday - keep fading ODU

Mason -6 vs. ODU (3 units) [Line now 6.5, but still good] - Wish I got the opening line of 5, but I am still happy with 6. Although this is a good letdown spot for Mason after a couple of tough games against Drexel & JMU, I just can't resist fading ODU again. Mason has the size to counter ODU's only strength, and that is O-boards. This line should continue to move in Mason's favor and I see it closing around 8.5.

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Was hoping to see the line at 4 or 5

WMtribe17

Line back down to 6 to my surprise. Not a terrible thing as the last few times the line has moved in favor of ODU when I bet against ODU, ODU failed to cover (Towson, @UNCW, GA St.).

Adding:

UNCW - Towson OVER 129 (2 units)

WMtribe17

ODU is now a pathetic 0-10 in the CAA and an 0-10 ATS in the CAA. Keep fading the money train that is ODU!!!

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Apparently the books like to give away free money with ODU's opponents. Bad enough that they set low lines, but then they even offer more favorable numbers to fade them as the day goes on. Weird.

jinxpro13
    jinxpro13's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Apparently the books like to give away free money with ODU's opponents. Bad enough that they set low lines, but then they even offer more favorable numbers to fade them as the day goes on. Weird.
    seriously boggles the mind. as soon as I hop on the fade train ODU will win. Im one of the retards who had UVA against em