bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

Why do we even bet on basketball?

I mean seriously. Half the time in the NBA the teams don't care about an individual game, because they play like 80 games. And in college basketball, pre-tournament rankings don't mean shit, so you see upsets all the time. College sports should always be easier than pros because of recruiting mis-matches. But, I guess that doesn't mean shit either in basketball. Plus almost all b-ball players are so damn soft. You don't have any hard motherfukkers like Ray Lewis in NBA or college. Anthony Davis gets hit on the head his first game for the hornets and this puss is out for weeks. At least in college football, you know a team like Alabama is going to go HAM every week and actually care about winning games. Betting on basketball is like lighting money on fire. You have been warned...

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Must've had a bad morning

Reload for the Super Bowl

Crate Mayne
    Crate Mayne's Avatar Become A Pro!

^ Don't bet on Miami vs NC State, etc then.... Upsets are bound to happen every now and then, but it becomes a lot easier when people only play the more evenly matched major conference teams.

LowRollin
    LowRollin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

I have a much easier time betting CFB but I'm getting decent at CBB. just takes a lot of work and experience. I stay far away from NBA betting though.

numismatist
    Le roi est mort, vive le roi...
    numismatist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1369

For me I had alot of success when I was younger, and branded myself a genius. Delusions of grandeur? I'm probably down a few thousand dollars in the past 4 or 5 years....it seems to be getting harder as I get older....lines are sharper or I am losing it LOL. I learned the lesson of MM early so it never gets out of control, and some years I make enough to take a nice trip somewhere warm. There are worse hobbies, no?

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

I'm starting to think pimping would be a better racket. Pussy always sells.

Magnificent
    Just tryin to be Jay Bilas...
    Magnificent's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1118

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    I'm starting to think pimping would be a better racket. Pussy always sells.
    Especially if it is accompanied with an ass like you have in your avi pic!
    Points Awarded:

CashDummy gave Magnificent 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

MrBig33
    MrBig33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 997

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    I mean seriously. Half the time in the NBA the teams don't care about an individual game, because they play like 80 games. And in college basketball, pre-tournament rankings don't mean shit, so you see upsets all the time. College sports should always be easier than pros because of recruiting mis-matches. But, I guess that doesn't mean shit either in basketball. Plus almost all b-ball players are so damn soft. You don't have any hard motherfukkers like Ray Lewis in NBA or college. Anthony Davis gets hit on the head his first game for the hornets and this puss is out for weeks. At least in college football, you know a team like Alabama is going to go HAM every week and actually care about winning games. Betting on basketball is like lighting money on fire. You have been warned...

I mean your pic is just unreal!!...that righ there would make a man do crazy things....

cockblocker
    cockblocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

ITs not that hard. NBA is all about situational and spot betting. Once you figure that out you'll start making money. Key is, dont bet everynight.

You'll find a few games a week that are worth betting.

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

I only bet college because thats where the concept of team still exists. Besides it is much more exciting. I bet just to make the games more interesting and get that rush, you know when so dude hits a three with no time left and gives you the cover. I know it goes the other way also but it is a rush either way. CAN'T BEAT IT!!!!

artyfudgepacker
    artyfudgepacker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6480

i watch so. much sports i try to make $ off it . and CCB is the best far as the rush . i do futurs on NBA cause to much to follow .but with help from guys on here may try it next season.